Limited Run crossguard Kylo Lightsaber run - can add electronics for 3 light up blades

Korbanth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I decided to give the crossguard saber its own thread...The graflex 2.0 is pretty much now set sail, and lets focus this thread purely on the crossguard saber.

Heres the skinny - its price is going to be $275 which is required to be paid in full in order to hold your slot, I can not get the sabers started, being made by the China shop until I have 60 sabers paid at $275 each (yes, if you added that up, I need that plus money from my pocket). I will then add a sizeable amount of my own financial commitment, that will allow us to get 100+ units of this very cool and new saber created by a machine shop in China. This is that three bladed saber that will soon become very popular around Dec. 18th, and you just know you'll want one. It will be a mixture of machined and Cast metal parts.

These are accurate in size and as close to the correct version based on what data is available to us at this time, which is quite a lot. It will come apart giving access to its hollow inner body, so it can take electronics, and some sound boards. The main blade will be 7/8 inch and the two smaller are 5/8 - I will try to find sources for the two shorter smaller blades, but we wanted to keep movie accuracy as well as install-ability so people can have a working 3 bladed saber. These don't look as complicated to make, but they are a lot of parts, and there are a few good saber makers who are doing a version of this that looks fantastic, but this will be hopefully the first accurate hollow cross guard saber, and not someone's version.

My goal is to have these made and shipped out to you all by OCT-NOV-DEC timeframe, but truthfully, that is if we don't encounter any machining problems, and if people all help me by paying by the end of July. I realize this will be hard, but its not any harder than any of the other saber runs I've helped pull together. my designing partner has already given China the blueprints, measurements and its ready to start, I just need the financing to make it happen. I've helped arrange runs before since 2008 and I've come to know, I truly think this is the ONE saber that people will want after seeing the next flick...

Here are the pics to help you remember what your buying: IF you are in, my paypal is triomirett@gmail.com - payment needed - $275.00 USD

Cross Guard 1.jpg

Cross Guard B.jpg

Cross Guard 2.jpg

Cross Guard 3.jpg

Cross Guard_bladesizes.jpg

Cross Guard 5.jpg

Cross Guard 6.jpg

Cross Guard A.jpg

Star-Wars-7-Crossguard-Lightsaber-640x320.jpg

28 orders now, and 1 saber making group will be getting 10 so we'll soon be at 38 of 60 orders...so, still can make this goal by end of July

38 paid orders with a bulk order of 10 coming putting it to 48 - only 12 more needed before I can place my order and get these sabers made. Are you not in the run yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Also Free metal belt clip given to the first 60 units (orders)

Added two more lucky RPF'ers to the Kylo Ren Crossguard saber run...only 7 more needed to make the order happen...anyone else interested in owning this 3 bladed machined metal saber that is hollow so you can install electronics and make it a working lightup, with sound saber?

They're doesn't seem to be many lightsaber lovers on this forum anymore..over on the fx-sabers forum, they are all over this saber..

so that this thread goes to the top - The Crossguard Lightsaber run is now going forward, we have enough people to make it, so those considering to get In, but was making sure its green lighted, well that is now green lighted. So again, this is a 3 bladed all machined metal KR saber (called Crossguard) - it is hollow, comes apart and you can put lightup electronics and sound boards and removable 7/8 inch blade...or If you cant do it, it can be done for you...having 100 made and so far 65 have been spoken for. if you want to get in on this run, or you have questions, please reach out to me - korbanth47@gmail.com - thanks

They're doesn't seem to be many lightsaber lovers on this forum anymore..over on the fx-sabers forum, they are all over this saber..

If this was more screen accurate, you'd more than likely have more bites.

Only reason I'm not on this is the lack of the 'hole' on the emitter.

I've been advised by my council that its better to avoid any Imperial entanglements if I don't make it 100% exact, so consider this the "As First Built" or "before it was battle damaged" - the person who is organizing this for me, will only make it without the gash on the side...I would have liked it, but it would be better to do it the way I am planning, and I don't think its too much of a deterrant, so buy it if you like it, or pass on it if you don't, but I for one, think its the boss.

plus it would have added about $75 in price for this feature, so to keep costs down.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back