Coollekotten's Art

You always amaze! Keep up the good work and we will all be eagerly awaiting the results :) Can't wait to see the new stuff!

It is done!
I have finished Brandis pred character, Kyra. I decided to add her litte Alien friend also in the background, sneaking up.

I tried to draw your design for the bio, but I kept failing at it so I decided to do another one. The lines on the crown and cheek area are a nod to your helmet design. Hopefully I didnt stray too much of the overall style and design of your character, I always put my own personal touch to things. :)

Kyras armour is very dark, almost completely black, but I lightened it up and mixed darker with lighter armour.
The skintexture has dark spots and what seems like empty spaces - these are the green that I've seen on drawings from you.

Oh, and this is probably the first Alien I have drawn! Thanks to Sabres excellent reference gallery I could make a fairly accurate one. I decided to make the design in the first movie.
Hopefully this Alien wont be my last, it was really intricate to draw! And you guys know I like intricate things! :devil:

brandi01___kyra_character_by_coollekotten-d4q40jo.jpg

Anyway,
hope you (Brandi (and everyone else for that matter) :p ) like my version of you own character, Kyra. :) I know you've waited a long time for it, but the first one I did just never worked out. Not sure if I will post that one up. Maybe if there is an interest.

Thank you and have a nice weekend everyone! :D

My goodness, that is really quite something. Absolutely beautiful!

How does one go about getting you to do a commission? All your work is astounding, I love it! Totally going to stalk you on deviantart now...

What a completely wicked illustration. How intricate and detailed indeed.

I am quite sure there will be interest in the other.

Incredible! I could never achieve that level of drawing, you have an eye for detail and amazing drawing skills Nicole!
Keep it up and I always look forward to see more! (y)

People always will be interesten in Your works, not matter if unfinished. I commented on this newest work of Yours on deviantart so dont gonna repeat myself here.
Nicole-You are trully epic :D

Alot of them look very american indian- they look like peaceful, deep in thought predators- they dont look like just simple hunters. The eyes look very friendly on some of them actually. Looks like you put a lot of time into them. Nice!

Thank you everyone, I appreciate it alot! :D

LadyZero, I do do commission, but at the moment I dont have the time to take anymore then those I already have. Along with school I just dont find the time :( which sucks as I want to draw alot more then I do.

Dracon, what are you talking about? Have you seen YOUR drawings lately? The last group drawing is SPLENDID! I can only encourage you to keep drawing, you have talent so dont think less about yourself.

Gunbar26, I have never seen the predators to be ruthless killers, maybe that is what shows through in the drawings. :)
Eyes are also something that I find difficult to do, because if you mess it up it can ruin a whole drawing.

Again,
Thank you everyone and have a nice upcoming week!
:D

Thank you kindly!

I have a new drawing in the works, but not sure if I am allowed to post progress pictures of it. I will have to check and see what he says. :)

What? Tease?! Oh I would never....
:p

No, not this time. IF I am allowed to show progress pictures of the drawing, then I will show the whole or half of it, no itsy bitsy parts here and there. I have yet to get a response from him, but when I do I let you guys know. It would be good to show progress pics because then I could get ideas from you fellows on parts that I am uncertain of, mainly his right leg and what he is standing in.
But, all in due time I guess.

I have a few bios sketched out, but nothing I want to show yet. Im not too happy about some of them. I actually tried my version of the Bone Grill mask, or more like how I thought it looked like when watching the movie. Will see if I get time to do some more on that one.

Have a nice weekend everyone! :)

Posting update pictures of the commission piece, granted! :D

So here you go, any tips, hints, comments and critics are welcome and appreciated. Anything to help me work and make this drawings AWESOME is welcome.

commission_wip_01_by_coollekotten-d4sn4ey.jpg

Can you guys guess who's suit it is?

Have a nice week everyone!

Dayum Nicole!!! Looks incredible so far!! Between you and Rob - I love seeing new work! It's inspiring and at the same time it's awesome eye candy to look at. Keep the updates coming!

DAAAAMNNNNN !!! That's ME lol

Nikki, you def have so much talent, My jaw just dropped when I looked at this picture, I can't wait to see more :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back