Done / Completed Clue: The Movie Edition Board Game

My tracking number is there but USPS says they are waiting on the package to be sent. Guess I'm not as lucky as you guys who all were on the front end. That's ok though...I waited over a year for HasLab heroquest game.... don't make me wait a year for clue : )

Marc got my shipment yesterday and all I can say is wow. The finished result is outstanding!! A few lucky siblings are getting an extremely cool present this year. And I'm pulling a reveal tomorrow night in my house. My son's first play at Clue board game will be on the version that Parker Brothers should have made in 1985. I'm so glad I found this thread and thanks so much for your talents on this project. Well done!!!!

I am excited that people are getting their games.
I am trying to figure out if I am gonna have games for Christmas for my adult children.
I haven't got an email yet and I have checked my PayPal invoice and there is no Tracking there yet.
Any update would be great. Thanks.

My tracking number is there but USPS says they are waiting on the package to be sent. Guess I'm not as lucky as you guys who all were on the front end. That's ok though...I waited over a year for HasLab heroquest game.... don't make me wait a year for clue : )
Same status for me. I keep hoping I’ll be surprised and find it delivered one afternoon when I get home from work.

Marc got my shipment yesterday and all I can say is wow. The finished result is outstanding!! A few lucky siblings are getting an extremely cool present this year. And I'm pulling a reveal tomorrow night in my house. My son's first play at Clue board game will be on the version that Parker Brothers should have made in 1985. I'm so glad I found this thread and thanks so much for your talents on this project. Well done!!!!
How did the big reveal go???

Yours shows expected delivery on the 20th (Monday). The tracking info is in your PayPal summary for the transaction.

I am excited that people are getting their games.
I am trying to figure out if I am gonna have games for Christmas for my adult children.
I haven't got an email yet and I have checked my PayPal invoice and there is no Tracking there yet.
Any update would be great. Thanks.
Yours shows expected delivery on the 20th (Monday). The tracking info is in your PayPal summary for the transaction.

Same status for me. I keep hoping I’ll be surprised and find it delivered one afternoon when I get home from work.

Still nothing here

All of the remaining games were shipped out last week. It looks like the bulk of them are slated to arrive Monday the 20th. The tracking can be found in your PayPal in the sale transaction summary.

Please feel free to share your thoughts and gift reactions here!

Also, I'd GREATLY appreciate you giving me feedback here for my RPF seller profile!

Last edited:
All of the remaining games were shipped out last week. It looks like the bulk of them are slated to arrive Monday the 20th. The tracking can be found in your PayPal in the sale transaction summary.

Also, I'd GREATLY appreciate you giving me feedback here for my RPF seller profile!
Yes! I saw my tracking info update on the USPS site today. Very much looking forward to Monday’s delivery.

Thanks for the update. I finally see tracking on the invoice. And nice to know I can look for them at the beginning of the week.

Mine arrived today. Looks fantastic and thanks for getting them out in time for Christmas.
Cheers

Mine arrived today! Transferring it from USPS over the border to Canada Post may have caused some delay. And thank you for packing it well enough to withstand both postal services.
I love it! The detail and the craftsmanship are exquisite. Thank you!!!

Mine showed yesterday, a day late from tracking. For some reason, USPS couldn't get from the main PHX hub to my hub the same day. But the 3 arrived safe and sound. They look amazing. Thanks so much.

So just for bragging rights and for info to my adult children who will be getting these how many FULL games are in existence?

Mine showed yesterday, a day late from tracking. For some reason, USPS couldn't get from the main PHX hub to my hub the same day. But the 3 arrived safe and sound. They look amazing. Thanks so much.

So just for bragging rights and for info to my adult children who will be getting these how many FULL games are in existence?

I think I counted 56 from the list on page 1...that's PAID, so I assume in-hand.

There are 60 (I bought 4 myself for gifts)

There are 60 (I bought 4 myself for gifts)
Cool, so glad I could be a part of it. 1 of 60 has a nice sound to it. Mine just hit Japan so unfortunately it won’t make the tree, but I will definitely be playing it over the next few weeks that I have off, so something to look forward to after Christmas.
Thanks again Marc for your long commitment to the project, it’s made a lot of clue and cluedo fans happy in these rough times.
Safe Christmas everyone!

is there any world where you will make more of these? i just found out about this and would be willing to pay top dollar anytime for a full copy.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back