Cheap and Accurate Michael Myers Halloween (II) Mask!

I made a few of these for friends. A simple design. What do you think?

IMG_1077.jpg

I'm actually hesitant to display this - it will just creep me out way too much!
BUT I will start working on a design for a custom display stand.
Anyone have any unique ideas for one?

That looks good, I like the pumpkin on the base.

I've got a plain black wooden stand I've used for a few different Myers masks, on the base of mine I put some imitation autumnal leaves. Simple but effective. I'll be using that for this one.

What we need is a run of budget, accurate rubber or resin kitchen knives!

Thanks. Simple may be best as to not take away from the mask being displayed.

That looks good, I like the pumpkin on the base.

I've got a plain black wooden stand I've used for a few different Myers masks, on the base of mine I put some imitation autumnal leaves. Simple but effective. I'll be using that for this one.

What we need is a run of budget, accurate rubber or resin kitchen knives!

BTW I spot the Yankee Candle in the background - Man, I'm addicted to those things since my wife started buying them, they're great.

Might have to snag one of these. As my Don Post mask I customized decided to deteriorate in three years sitting in my closet. I was pretty bummed, but now there is a silver lining in that cloud. :)

You guys are welcome for the coupon code and sorry I didn't get it posted sooner but you know what they say, good things come to those who wait :lol

Just ordered mine, a standard. This is totally awesome! I can't believe it took this many years to come out with something at a great price and is accurate, too.

Now, all they need to do is come out with an accurate, affordable Creeper mask that isn't in the hundreds of dollars!

Nothing I went to their website and a local channel did a good report on them.

Hopefully these will ship this month

Just got an e-mail saying they had problems finding camel hair so shipping should be late July early august

Just got mine.

Not really impressed with the paint job, or the "Made in Mexico" stamp on the back.

Then again not bad I guess for the price :unsure

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back