Cheap and Accurate Michael Myers Halloween (II) Mask!

The price is pretty staggeringly low - and I am still scratching my head that no one tried getting a Halloween II license until now! What an amazing story!

It's basically a reissue of one of Justins Nightowl "LUNATIC" Myers masks. If it is indeed going to be $60 I for one will jump on it.

Justin Mabry sculpted it, right? He is a very talented guy. I use to own one of his Jason "RAW" masks from his nightowlpro website.

I'm listening to the radio interview right now. Very cool.
Definately going to have to pre-order this and I am absolutely floored that not only is it screen accurate, but under $100!
This is a prime example of a true fan, with passion, putting out a product that is a labor of love.
Some good points are made obout Don Post in the interview...

Here's a few more pics of the mask with better looking hair.

myers.JPG

micheal-myers-1981.jpg

micheal-myers-blood-tears.jpg

I don't know if this can be answered here but has it ever been confirmed whether or not the mouth of the mask was open or not? It sort of bothers me to think that all the Shatner masks made had that slight droop in the mouth.

I'm unsure if they just had once costume for the original movie (I highly doubt it) but I recall a few pics and shots in the movie (both 1 and 2) where the mouth is shown to be apart instead of one whole piece. I always accounted that for the reason as to why the mask seemed to always shift and look slightly different from scene to scene; a mouth with separated lips.

MichaelMyers.Gif

MikeyDrPepper.jpg

20101006011054michael_myers_1978.jpg

Halloween-Nick-Castle-with-Mask-490x358.jpg

35iai6c.jpg

Last edited:
Still no order window on the site though - the inverview said it should be coming by Wednesday...so hopefully we see it any day now. I'm on this!

I will be able to get these When they get stocked. Trick or treat studios are knocking it out of the park with Quality. One of the only mass produced companies where their paint matches the photo's.

They are also doing the Syngenor mask, that was inspired by Gigers work, and sculpted by Bill Malone, out of Bills original movie mold from Scared to death.

I will also be able to get that one!

Pat

I contacted the company inquiring about it and got and email from Chris Zephro, the president, yesterday. This is what it said:

"You'll be able to order it off our website any day now, I'm just waiting for Universal to approve the URL"

So, gang. Any day now.

Pat,

What's the word on those limited edition H3 Post masks, anyway?

Heard anything?

-Rylo

I will be able to get these When they get stocked. Trick or treat studios are knocking it out of the park with Quality. One of the only mass produced companies where their paint matches the photo's.

They are also doing the Syngenor mask, that was inspired by Gigers work, and sculpted by Bill Malone, out of Bills original movie mold from Scared to death.

I will also be able to get that one!

Pat

:lol The Nightowl LUNATIC sculpt that this mask is based off is HALLOWEEN II hence the hair all matted down. You could however style the hair to match H1 if you like. The actual HERO mask was the same mask in both Halloween and Halloween II. Its the styling of the hair that determines which look you are going for. Blood Tears is H2.

Love the mask, not digging the hair at all. Dude, is lookin' a little too suave.

-Rylo

Does anyone know off hand if Trick Or Treat takes PayPal??
I called Chris the other day and left a message thanking him, on behalf of our community, for stepping up to the plate for this project - it still amazes me that after all these years of Don Post offering sub-par renditions of the mask, no one else thought to check into licensing the mask from Halloween II.

Wow! That looks great! I have been collecting Shatner/Kirk Halloween masks for along time now and this one looks great at any price! (y)thumbsup

I have several versions from Nightowl, Mask Maker Productions and others that I've sunk a lot of coin into but now almost anyone can get an affordable one. Thats cool news indeed! :cool

I'll be adding one to my collection for sure!:thumbsup

Wow! That looks great! I have been collecting Shatner/Kirk Halloween masks for along time now and this one looks great at any price! (y)thumbsup

I have several versions from Nightowl, Mask Maker Productions and others that I've sunk a lot of coin into but now almost anyone can get an affordable one. Thats cool news indeed! :cool

I'll be adding one to my collection for sure!:thumbsup

There is some talk over at michael-myers.net as to weather a fully licensed, screen-accuarate mask replica will in any way affect the indy masks and collectors.
One person even took this licensed mask as a bad thing, stating that having an independent mask will no longer allow you to "stand out" in the crowd of crappy masks.
This is somewhat accurate I believe as we all know that being an RPF member, you are exposed to more legit looking costume and prop items than what you find in the costume store in October.
I can uderstand that feeling you get when it looks like you won't be so special anymore now that an affordable, accurate mask is hitting store shelves.
Though I don't know much at all about the mask collecting community, I do believe that many of the fine Myers mask replicas out there will retain their value among that community - and it IS a very GOOD thing that we are getting this item.
It's been a long time coming and a great sigh of relief for everyone in this hobby who has wanted one for so many years...

I really don't think this mask will ruin the custom fan made base of buyers. They all know what is what and that their stuff will still be superior. What this mask will do is satisfy those who would want a nice mask but couldn't justify paying hundreds of dollars for a custom.

I just wish I could buy one. My wife is terrified of the mask! Last halloween we were at Walmart, a cheap Meyers mask was sitting at the end of an aisle. She made a wide berth just to go around it, covering her eyes the whole time. My wife would never allow it.:cry

Thanks! That's great news!!!

I contacted the company inquiring about it and got and email from Chris Zephro, the president, yesterday. This is what it said:

"You'll be able to order it off our website any day now, I'm just waiting for Universal to approve the URL"

So, gang. Any day now.

The other random masks that they sell are pretty cool too, especially the names.

"Surf Kook" "Gluten Freak" "Albino Ghoul" "Bloated Bob"

Click on any of them, and there's a cool story that goes along with them!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back