My halloween monster mask collection

vader45

Sr Member
You have seen a few non star wars posts from me time to time but I dont think I ever shown my mask collection on here. I know this is not really a mask forum but the HMA(Halloween Mask Association) last I logged in was pretty much abandoned );

But I hope some of you enjoy and I hope I get some interest in this thread. My non star wars threads tend to wither away into dust. But I wanted to change it up from time to time and show off my second favorite love, Halloween mask and I have not shown off my collection in a while.

I have too many to individually post so I did group shots. If you want to see any individual masks please let me know.

I own vintage masks from Don Post Studios all the way to Trick or Treat Studios and some independently made masks.

Enjoy.

20190612_025259.jpg
20190612_025311.jpg
20190612_025327.jpg
20190612_025341.jpg

P.S. I had a lot more stands but somehow went missing when my collection was briefly in storage. Now I can't find them at the price I bought them and in the quantity they were stocked.

vader45

Sr Member
Thank you. I've been collecting since 2010 and seen a fee come and go. There are a couple I wished I kept. I'm an idiot for selling my original DPS H3 skull and Night Owl Nightmare Man 78 Returns.

But there are a few I have that I can't even get my self to think about selling like my DPS 1977 Quasimodo from their 1000 line.

vader45

Sr Member
I'll be posting my mask scores here..

TOTS H18 refinished by Chris Morgan. The term rehauled had been used lately but it's incorrect. Nobody is hauling a mask let a lone doing it again!

20190612_153056.jpg