Unlimited Run Captain America Winter Soldier Helmet Avengers Age of Ultron Civil War

Re: Captain America The Winter Soldier Helmet

Thanks, molding looks great waiting for the rest of the material to start making pull outs

Looks great! Wish it was a wee bit smaller. Good luck with the sales

Mold came out great ready to start making pull out, smooth cast 65d is on the way by Monday we will start shipping the first ones.

Attachments

• amolld.jpg
    amolld.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 190

Good material just arrived, we wish can make enough helmet to send it and get it to you before 26th but the earliest is the 31st if you live in USA.

Attachments

• aws.jpg
    aws.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 188

Good material just arrived, we wish can make enough helmet to send it and get it to you before 26th but the earliest is the 31st if you live in USA.

Still fantastic progress. Looking very forward to this.

Thanks for the update. I'll have to bow out unfortunately, since there's no way it'll arrive here in time. Good luck :)

Thank you, my inbox messages was full I could not get messages now I can.

Here are the first ones ready to go and more coming, thanks guy this project is happening because you.

Attachments

• aws2.jpg
    aws2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 264

We have few on the way

Attachments

• aws3.jpg
    aws3.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 276

As soon we finish sending all the helmet, I will work on the paint to let you know which paints are the best ones

Received my helmet today and am very happy with the artistry of it. Appreciate the speed and quality of this piece. Thanks again.

Hi, still making more helmet, working on my display helmet, I have in stock a lifesize 1:1 Chris Evan face cast made out of resine good for reference and diplay, this how it looks like so far with helmet.Hi, still making more helmet, working on my display helmet, I have in stock a lifesize 1:1 Chris Evan face cast made out of resine good for reference and diplay, this how it looks like so far with helmet.

Attachments

• cris evan1.jpg
    cris evan1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 219
  • cris evan.jpg
    cris evan.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 169
  • cris evan1a.jpg
    cris evan1a.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 199

What size head will this fit?
Fit 24", it is very important the size cause remember under the helmet has leather all around, nose, face, back and some place has doble leather like the ear section. Most people like to use real leather to make it more like the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in for one! PM please
Ill pm you
I trimmed my last night. Although a bit tight putting on, it fit my 24" head like a glove (no leather though)
cool

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back