Unlimited Run Captain America Winter Soldier Helmet Avengers Age of Ultron Civil War

Re: Captain America The Winter Soldier Helmet

Very Interested! Sign me up for one too. PM when you are ready and want full payment.

Thank you, here is the triangles

Attachments

• ws3a.jpg
    ws3a.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 259

Looks great! I'm definitely interested. Are you able to give an ETA on delivery? I'm in Aus. and need it for film release (attending a con in April), which I know might be pushing it!

Looking really good. I think I'll be buying one.

What size of chin strap webbing should I buy? 3/4" or 1"? And how would the chin-cup attach to it?

Im all in. Sending payment as soon as I make deposit tomorrow. Any suggestions on paint--ie brand, color? Im going kind of the cheap route on the costume and picked up a navy blue flightsuit. Still need to make belt/double shoulder harness and weld brackets onto my shield. Gloves will be basic, just like boots. Hoping to costume up for premier.

Looking really good. I think I'll be buying one.
I will pm you.
What size of chin strap webbing should I buy? 3/4" or 1"? And how would the chin-cup attach to it?
I almost sure has to be 3/4", about the chin cup maybe Velcro or glue, we will try to make another method to see if work, I let you know.
Payment sent. Looking forward to it.
Thank
Im all in. Sending payment as soon as I make deposit tomorrow. Any suggestions on paint--ie brand, color? Im going kind of the cheap route on the costume and picked up a navy blue flightsuit. Still need to make belt/double shoulder harness and weld brackets onto my shield. Gloves will be basic, just like boots. Hoping to costume up for premier.
The helmet it is decent, very accurate to be made by hand, a soon I have the first pull out I will play with diferents paint to see how looks and let you know which ones is the best paint.

Thanks Maulfett, if you have any suggestions for the double harness, lmk. Ive been combing thru threads, Im sure Ill find something. I noticed my backpack straps were pretty interesting and may look close enough, just have to find a leather backpack straps. Thanks again, heading out to the bank now and make the deposit, then Ill hit paypal.

I believe there is a member did something for the double harness not sure I have o check, thanks for the deposit we just waiting for the silicone for the molding.

bumping my post again, because it seems to have been overlooked: I'm in for a helmet, if you're able to ship to Australia? Can paypal full payment asap. If not, that's fine, I just need to know :)

How soon will you be shipping
about a week a week and half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bumping my post again, because it seems to have been overlooked: I'm in for a helmet, if you're able to ship to Australia? Can paypal full payment asap. If not, that's fine, I just need to know :)
Yes, we can send to Australia there are few member paid already It will take to week to make it and delvery, material for molding it should arrive in the next couple days, once arrive it is easy from there

very interested! nice work!

Yes, we can send to Australia there are few member paid already It will take to week to make it and delvery, material for molding it should arrive in the next couple days, once arrive it is easy from there

Sweet, then count me in! PM me with PP details and I'll pay asap. It's going to be cutting it fine, so if you can also give me a quote for express shipping too that'd be good (I'm not sure what your postal system is like timewise?) - we need it for a convention April 11th. Thanks!

Tomorrow we start molding then we start make some pull out in that weekend we will sent the first few helmet.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back