Interest Captain America Endgame Leather Jacket!

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm sure I wasn't the only one to think that Captain America costume from Endgame is the best one yet (or probably ever). So as my other Captain America Jackets, we're also designing a cool leather version of it! This is the design I'm talking about:

And yes, we will be adding the scales. This jacket will be on the same vein as my AoU, Civil War and Winter Soldier jackets (still available), using both high quality leather and 3d designed pieces. The price will be around $350ish plus shipping.

Final design:

As always, questions are welcome!

Last edited:
Wooooot! Would definitely be interested! I bought a AoU jacket, i believe, many moons ago and it is amazing! I've put on some weight since then and can't wear it so comfortably anymore so getting an Endgame jacket is just the right thing! :)

Wooooot! Would definitely be interested! I bought a AoU jacket, i believe, many moons ago and it is amazing! I've put on some weight since then and can't wear it so comfortably anymore so getting an Endgame jacket is just the right thing! :)
Awesome! I just updated the thread with the pic of the final jacket design

Danny, I have 3 of your other jackets. Thought I lost you. So glad to find this. Is it available still?
Hope all is well.

P8nt

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back