Interest Star Trek Final Frontier Captain Kirk Bomber Jackets

bowensrun

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Team SUZAHDI is excited to announce that we're in the process of creating The Final Frontier Captain Kirk Bomber Jacket prototype. We're reaching out to all of you wonderful fans to gauge your interest in this project. Just like the amazing input you've given us for our Rick Grimes Jacket, we'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions to ensure this bomber jacket is as screen-accurate as possible. Who among you would be excited and interested in this project?

The jacket will be available in regular sizes from XS to 3XL, ensuring a fit for everyone. For those seeking a truly tailored experience, custom-made options will also be on offer.

Your feedback has been invaluable to us, and we believe your insights can help shape this project into something truly exceptional. Feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions, and any details that you believe will bring this Captain Kirk Bomber Jacket to life in the most authentic way.

Thank you for your continued support and enthusiasm. We can't wait to embark on this exciting journey with you all!

star-trek.jpg

I need your input on one thing. Should we use the leather cutout piece as rank pin here, like Anovos did or just leave it blank for actual pin?

WhatsApp Image 2023-08-14 at 6.28.53 PM.jpeg

Good luck with this, very interested.

Personally, I think the insignia should be metal. The main thing would be the belt level buckle.
Also the bands that they are on appear quite thick, as with the breast badge is recessed quite deep, but it all gives a good 3D look.

Good luck with this, very interested.

Personally, I think the insignia should be metal. The main thing would be the belt level buckle.
Also the bands that they are on appear quite thick, as with the breast badge is recessed quite deep, but it all gives a good 3D look.
And What about the main material? We are thinking of Wool or Suede Material which is thicker, because it looked like that in the movie.

For the belt part - Do you have any closeup picture of the buckle? I am trying to find it everywhere to understand the options we can give in our jacket.

I agree it looks like the metal Insignia, on shoulders strip. We won't be able to provide that accessory, if it's easily available online then we will keep that part empty. I just asked for the suggestion because Avonos version looked like it had a leather piece to make it look like that.

Screenshot (162).png

This is what I found for the belt buckle. If we add the Velcro to add buckle in there, would that work? I am looking for a good photo of the closed buckle, Then we can finalize the pattern.

Screenshot (171).png

Interested, I ordered & paid for the Anovos one but......
Thanks! SUZAHDI won't disappoint you. Just need enough pledges to start the run for this project. We are just working on the details of the belt. So we can execute the 100% screen accurate product.

Last edited:
The fact that Scotty never wore one again, after Kirk wore one, makes me wonder if Shatner’s jacket was simply repurposed from Doohan’s jacket?

By Trek V Shatner’s build had started to more closely resemble Doohan’s, around the mid-section, so I think it’s possible.

The uppermost snaps appear to be in the same locations.

IMG_0377.jpeg
IMG_0378.jpeg

Last edited:
The fact that Scotty never wore one again, after Kirk wore one, makes me wonder if Shatner’s jacket was simply repurposed from Doohan’s jacket?

By Trek V Shatner’s build had started to more closely resemble Doohan’s, around the mid-section, so I think it’s possible.

The uppermost snaps appear to be in the same locations.

View attachment 1730620View attachment 1730621

I think you might be right, Doohan also got rounder so it might not have fit anymore. Also note that Kirk's shoulder strap has a yellow line, as if you covered the center with a new bit of white but left the yellow edge. And it looks like the buckle in V is still is missing the insignia, which was removed in IV.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back