Interest The Place Beyond the Pines Ryan Gosling Leather Jacket and Leather Pants

bowensrun

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone,

I'm excited to announce that I am planning to make a replica of Ryan Gosling's leather jacket and pants from The Place Beyond the Pines!

Our replica will be made from high-quality real leather and will closely resemble the original outfit worn by Ryan Gosling in the movie. The estimated price for the jacket will be $250, and the leather pants(undistressed) will be priced at $300. If purchased together as a pair, the total cost will be $500.

I am still in the planning stages and want to gauge interest before we start production. If you're interested in purchasing a replica of Ryan Gosling's outfit from The Place Beyond the Pines, please let me know by commenting on this thread or sending me a message. We'll collect your contact information and keep you updated on the progress.

Thank you for your interest.

Red_leather_Jacket_ryan-gosling.jpg
ryan-gosling-leather-pants.jpg

I look forward to hearing back from you!
Reporting back, I watched the movie. Not was I was expecting at all. First third of the movie was really captivating then I’m not so sure about the rest. Can’t wait to see samples of the leather goods though, it is quite the look!

Hi, i love the idea of making a replica of the leather pants. I would like to purchase and i will soon be getting a job that pays well in the next few months. i would buy the pants for 250 and whatever international shipping costs to the uk. I’ll make an account for this website after i post this.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back