Limited Run Captain America Age of Ultron jacket in leather

dannylopuz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys!

I'm planning to start a small run for this pretty cool leather Captain America jacket. As you can see in the pics the jacket has computer designed pieces, raised details, hidden zipper and elbow protections to mention a few. The work is quite detailed and the leather just ads up to the final look of the product. Here are the pics!

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

attachment.jpg

Back:

attachment.jpg

Sizes:

Size
Back
Sleeve
Chest
Waist
S
47cm/18.5"
63cm/24.5"
55cm/21.5"
48cm/19"
M
49cm/19"
65cm/25.5"
57cm/22.5"
50cm/19.5"
L
51cm/19.5"
67cm/26.5"
59cm/23"
52cm/20"
XL
53cm/20.5"
69cm/27"
61cm/24"
54cm/21"
Keep in mind that sizes may vary for about an inch

Larger and smaller sizes are also available ;)

Price would be $395 plus shipping, and I'm planning to start the run in a few weeks. As always, questions are welcome!

First Run:

mbmcfarland
- paid - 1 size L, 1 size XL - SENT
MountainMan
- paid - custom size - SENT
MicrowaveKane - paid - custom size
StarLordGoG - paid - size L - SENT
chocobo86
- paid - size M -SENT
masked rider
- paid - size M - SENT
Stealthxware - paid - size L - SENT
stormtrooperguy - paid - size L
UPS - SENT

Second run:

Darth Gius - paid - custom size
teslamonty
jschlosser
GCarnevale
rchriswilliams
- paid - size L -SENT
Sentry02 - paid - size L - SENT
qubansailor
- paid - size S - SENT
Trevley - paid - size L - SENT
thomas2213 - paid - size XL - SENT

IMG_20150511_222149.jpg

IMG_20150511_222524.jpg

IMG_20150511_222315.jpg

IMG-20150520-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20150521-WA0000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Captain America AoU jacket in leather

That's pretty awesome. I imagine the zipper is hidden behind the chest and ab panel ?

Cool, really cool. I'm very tempted, and it's my birthday soon, so if I have some birthday cash left, I'll be down for one. I'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.

@ Danny, I'm definitely interested in this jacket, add me to the list.

Signed you guys up!

I am definitely interested as I have been thinking about getting a nice Captain America jacket. How does this compare to something like this one: http://whitesheepleather.com/Chris-Evans-Captain-America-2015-Leather-Jacket

Is it really $200 more of quality? Your pictures aren't the best, but I'm working if this one will be worth it over the ones linked.

The first one from film jackets is not accurate at all and it's made out of fake leather, hence the low price. The second one is a bit more accurate and made out of leather, but please pay close attention to the detailing. That is just a normal jacket with mods to make it look like the AoU, you can easily tell from the zipper in the sleeves and the front zipper (not at all seen in the movie one). Now, look at the protections in the elbows, the leather around the shoulders, the star and the overall shapes. There are a lot of details missing and a lot of stuff modified. I see this very often, they modify a lot of stuff so it's faster and less epensive to manufacture. It's actually why I started to make props, because I wasn't satisfied with how they made a lookalike product lacking the details.

This jacket was built from scratch. Everything is as accurate as we can possibly make it, some of the colors are custom made for this jacket alone, there are 3d printed stuff molded and sewn into the jacket, the zipper was built hidden... everything to give you a jacket that stands out and looks as screen accurate as possible. All of that involves way more work and way more time, that's why it's more expensive and made under order, but trust me, the only jackets that are more screen accurate than this one are the ones actually used on screen ;)

I am interested as well! Would you be making pants and accessories as well?

If I gather enough interest with the jacket I'll definitely tackle on the pants ;)

Re: Captain America AoU/Civil War jacket in leather

Tentatively interested based on Sizing. I'm oddly shaped, and may need to send you some measurements....

oooh, that is beautiful!

2 questions:

- do you have any idea what the lead time would be, from the time payments are sent
- how will we know the ones we get actually look like that.

the last time i got in on a custom leather run, the results were less than satisfactory. what i got was not at all what i expected, and it took 2-3 times as long as estimated.

oooh, that is beautiful!

2 questions:

- do you have any idea what the lead time would be, from the time payments are sent
- how will we know the ones we get actually look like that.

the last time i got in on a custom leather run, the results were less than satisfactory. what i got was not at all what i expected, and it took 2-3 times as long as estimated.

You'd have to refer to Danny on the first question, but I can help out on the second one. If you check out either of his other Star Lord Jacket runs (Both the short and long coat) the jackets delivered to people were spot on to the pictures he posted of them. And while this isn't 100% proof that they'll be just as good, I think it's a pretty comforting fact :thumbsup

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back