Interest Star Trek Final Frontier Captain Kirk Bomber Jackets

Update:

Hello everyone,

Exciting progress update on Star Trek V: The Final Frontier Captain Kirk's Bomber Jacket – we've reached a crucial stage in the process, and your opinion is vital!

bucke-2.jpg

Buckle Prototype Update: After a few trials and a bit of tinkering, we've got our hands on the first buckle prototype. Now, we're turning to you, our valued community, for your thoughts on the buckle material for production. Here are the options:

1. Stainless Steel: If we go with this durable and sleek material, the retail price would be $450 USD.
  2. Zinc Alloy: Opting for Zinc Alloy allows us to offer the jacket at a more affordable price, setting it at $350 USD.
We want to hear from you before we proceed. Drop your preference in the comments – Stainless Steel or Zinc Alloy? Your input matters, and we'll factor it into the final decision.

Pre-Orders Coming Soon!

Father Cool I ordered it through Sell Geek. He purchased the unfinished Anovos inventory from the factory that was making it and then sold it. He offered a discount to people who had proof that they had paid Anovos for the original order. I don’t believe he has any more but you can try him through his website.

Father Cool I ordered it through Sell Geek. He purchased the unfinished Anovos inventory from the factory that was making it and then sold it. He offered a discount to people who had proof that they had paid Anovos for the original order. I don’t believe he has any more but you can try him through his website.
Well that sucks. I had no idea, would have been nice for the news to have been sent out to people with orders outstanding and tbh if there were completed jackets available they should have been provided to the customers that had bought the jacket as a fulfillment to Anovos before selling on to a third party to profit from. I was hoping that at some point the order would get fulfilled but I guess not now. Rather annoyed at this.

I am wondering how my wife would react if I bought and wore a “Scotty Bomber”—insignias and all—to her Christmas Party (specifically to her Christmas Party and not to my Christmas Party, of course)?

Something tells me that “divorce” would be my Christmas present.

;)

Last edited:
Well that sucks. I had no idea, would have been nice for the news to have been sent out to people with orders outstanding and tbh if there were completed jackets available they should have been provided to the customers that had bought the jacket as a fulfillment to Anovos before selling on to a third party to profit from. I was hoping that at some point the order would get fulfilled but I guess not now. Rather annoyed at this.
Many of us lost money with Anovos, myself included. Sell Geek is not to blame as he just took the initiative to find a purchase the stock that Anovos left behind when they closed shop. His deal was with the vendor supplying Anovos and not with Anovos directly so there was no list of orders to fulfill. Regardless, Sell Geek did give an opportunity to anyone who came across his offering to provide proof and they got a discount from him. The Star Trek license wasn't picked up by Denuo Novo or anyone else so all of our orders for Star Trek, Ghostbusters, and Battlestar were as good as gone unless you were fortunate enough to come across Sell Geeks offering. You've got to get past the Anovos burn, like most of us have.

Have they sent you the buckle yet? Do you have any idea about the material of the buckle?

I received the buckle for the Anovos (completed by SellGeek) Bomber. I also purchased one from Scott. I had assumed that the quality of Scott's would be far superior, which was accurate. Here's a picture of both.

The only issue I have now is that the fabric loops that are supposed to hold the buckle to the jacket are sewn shut (on the jacket) so I've got to have it redesigned possibly with velcro or a snap. What are the other jackets using to close the loops?

Attachments

• IMG_9442.jpg
    IMG_9442.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
Can you inbox me the pictures of this buckle from different angles. Once I have enough Pledges I will make them in Stainless Steel material.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back