Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

Thanks, Lewis.

Speaking of AniFlex, you think you'll have some extras for sale?

He told me there will be a second batch soon. I'm gonna hop on that one.

View attachment 1442330
My corrected board sample came in while the rest are in route to 7Chambers!
View attachment 1442331
Forgive my ignorance, but to me they look different because it seems stuff is missing or it needs to be weathered. Are there other parts to it or does it need to be painted/weathered? Like what seems to be gold bits near the top of the board. All in all, I'm mega excited!

Sieg
Here’s a quick guide for the difference.
The black board helps with the contrast of the traces and also helps the items in the negative space be less pronounced.
32DF90A1-7FDC-421F-B56B-497E4F4FD242.jpeg

it will come with the blue capacitor, the red wires, and the Death Star brass as seen here: to be assembled into the board
4B98B750-26EB-499F-B23C-EAAAE36F34F0.jpeg
610EFC84-5482-4527-BBB0-136EE36FDDBA.jpeg

Sieg
Here’s a quick guide for the difference.
The black board helps with the contrast of the traces and also helps the items in the negative space be less pronounced.
View attachment 1443843
it will come with the blue capacitor, the red wires, and the Death Star brass as seen here: to be assembled into the board
View attachment 1443844View attachment 1443845
Fantastic! I completely understand now. Upon looking at these pics I completely understand the black substrate. Very cool. Great job man, this will have definitely been worth the wait!

So idea is we break up the pieces of brass to attach to the reveal board to match the screen accurate board as much as possible?
correct, I'm still waiting on my sample ( Malaki Skywalker :unsure: ) to showcase:

But I've utilized half-etching through the parts in question so that end users know exactly where to cut the correct pieces. (the top three)
The bottom three are provided as something to fiddle with and get used to working with that size and scale part- or adapt and include if feeling inclined... or just be able to say that it's a replica of the death star brass panels which haven't been replicated yet ;)

There is reference for both during its life on display so it’s kind of a matter of preference to be honest ; but I tend to prefer the square edges on the button side myself. That’s also how it was cast in resin back in the day
Ok perfect, so the first image is better?

Hello everyone, how to remove the 2 black buttons, to remove the rail (it's to paint the grey part) - and apparently it's not necessary to remove the triangular plate or the 2 green and red triangles.

Ok, I found :D

Q : Does anyone know how to remove the marks/stains on the clamp card? I tried with stain remover, acetone... it doesn't go away. Thx
WhatsApp Image 2021-05-23 at 15.13.49.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello everyone, how to remove the 2 black buttons, to remove the rail (it's to paint the grey part) - and apparently it's not necessary to remove the triangular plate or the 2 green and red triangles.

Ok, I found :D

Q : Does anyone know how to remove the marks/stains on the clamp card? I tried with stain remover, acetone... it doesn't go away. Thx
View attachment 1460675
Metal polish for copper/ brass / bronze is what you want.

Brasso or similar will work well;
I now prefer the cape cod metal polishing cloths due to their more pleasant scent

Thank you, for the paint on the rail (not the grey part), what do you recommend? I know many people polish, but I don't have the material, I hesitate to leave as is, or add a special paint.

Thank you, for the paint on the rail (not the grey part), what do you recommend? I know many people polish, but I don't have the material, I hesitate to leave as is, or add a special paint.
After scuffing it, I applied some Rustoleum self etching primer, Ace antique gold, and a layer of gloss Future as a top coat.

Who do we contact about updating our address for shipping of the additional parts? I have moved from TX to KY and will need to change that. Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back