Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

I ordered on 10/31 and my tracking hasn’t updated. Figured I would be in the first batch as well. I’m a patent person and know it’ll be worth the wait.

I think they have said that all orders are now in the hands of DHL so it's probably just a matter of DHL going through the pallets and getting them scanned. *Fingers Crossed* the rest of us will see tracking updates soon!

Mine as well. Lewis told me it was picked up on the 6th yet still no update.

Did you order elite or standard? EU/UK/US/rest of the world?

I think they have said that all orders are now in the hands of DHL so it's probably just a matter of DHL going through the pallets and getting them scanned. *Fingers Crossed* the rest of us will see tracking updates soon!

Mine is a standard to the US. Then I'm going to assume it's a matter of what Mark P just said. :) (That's good to know, though, so I won't pester them, lol.)

I think some of them might be sent a different way from DHL even though they were sent via DHL. When I got my Aniflex from 7chambers last year, it didn't update until it got to the USA, then it came via USPS for some reason, though it said it was coming from DHL. I think sometimes DHL just splits up packages into different couriers they contract with to ease the load.

I think some of them might be sent a different way from DHL even though they were sent via DHL. When I got my Aniflex from 7chambers last year, it didn't update until it got to the USA, then it came via USPS for some reason, though it said it was coming from DHL. I think sometimes they just split up packages into different couriers they contract with to ease the load.
How were you able to track it then?

Yep, every single time I've gotten a DHL international package in the past several years it's always been rerouted to and delivered by USPS for me. Crossing my fingers it'll go smoothly once they have it, since USPS kind of lost my best friend's Christmas gift for 3 weeks before I submitted a Missing Mail search request and it finally made it to her. (On top of the local shenanigans I have to deal with that I mentioned previously.)

The only one time I sent an item from here (EU) to the US it went so smooth I was completely amazed by DHL and praised them since then. Now I am absolutely disappointed. Maybe it is just with that local UK joint but something is not working smooth there for sure.

Last edited:
full saber on the + line. 4.3A handling

Is there a way to purchase an extra box card (that maybe ships with the missing pieces)? While fiddling with the fitment I went one stroke too many on the sandpaper and it’s a little looser than I’d like.

And mine is missing the triangle plate as well. Just for logistics.

Once it starts moving it’s damn quick. You wouldn’t know there’s a pandemic if you saw how quickly it was processed and crossed the pond....once they pick up of course.
View attachment 1409641
Package arrived. Still need to do an inventory check but as promised, once it was picked up, it made it here in just over 48 hours. Thanks to Bryan, Adam and Lewis for all of your efforts and hard work.

And DHL delivered, not USPS, with front door hand over delivery confirmation (no signature required).

And DHL delivered, not USPS, with front door hand over delivery confirmation (no signature required).

That...would actually scare me a little, as I've never, ever seen DHL here in my town; if they magically turn up here somehow, they've never been to my building, so I have no idea what their particular strategy would be for entering. (This is an enclosed, secured place.) You'd think an apartment building would be nothing new, but you'd be surprised how many delivery workers (from both FedEx and the Post Office - the only company that's never given me problems is UPS) over the years have either been stymied by my place or just didn't want to make the effort. :confused: If that happens, I hope they figure out they can buzz me to get in...

**The FedEx guy has actually developed the habit of always buzzing ME even when I'm not the one receiving a package. Apparently no one else in the building answers the outer buzzer?? Or answers it fast enough for him?

It's been my nightmare the whole pandemic that I'd be left with a sticker slapped on the outer door of the building or a pink slip in my mailbox, because I can't go out anywhere to pick up a package that's been taken back by the carrier because they couldn't or wouldn't get into the building. I'm actually way more anxiety-ridden over this saber arriving once it's in legit transit than it being held up in the UK.

That...would actually scare me a little, as I've never, ever seen DHL here in my town; if they magically turn up here somehow, they've never been to my building, so I have no idea what their particular strategy would be for entering. (This is an enclosed, secured place.) You'd think an apartment building would be nothing new, but you'd be surprised how many delivery workers (from both FedEx and the Post Office - the only company that's never given me problems is UPS) over the years have either been stymied by my place or just didn't want to make the effort. :confused: If that happens, I hope they figure out they can buzz me to get in...

**The FedEx guy has actually developed the habit of always buzzing ME even when I'm not the one receiving a package. Apparently no one else in the building answers the outer buzzer?? Or answers it fast enough for him?

It's been my nightmare the whole pandemic that I'd be left with a sticker slapped on the outer door of the building or a pink slip in my mailbox, because I can't go out anywhere to pick up a package that's been taken back by the carrier because they couldn't or wouldn't get into the building. I'm actually way more anxiety-ridden over this saber arriving once it's in legit transit than it being held up in the UK.
Don’t know what to say other than best of luck and I’m hopeful for you that everything will be fine.

In my case, tracking was on point and it arrived within 1 hour of leaving the local sorting facility. So I knew it was out for delivery. Working from home also made it convenient as in any non-pandemic year I would have rushed home to accept the package.

Package arrived. Still need to do an inventory check but as promised, once it was picked up, it made it here in just over 48 hours. Thanks to Bryan, Adam and Lewis for all of your efforts and hard work.

Just curious, when did you place your order?

I just got mine. It was delivered by DHL. I live in California. It was scheduled for delivery monday the 11th. It left the UK on the 6th. Got here today the 8th. 2 days! im pretty amazed.

I haven't opened it yet.

Last edited:
No send me your email over PM, all orders have been dispatched you should have tracking.
As I understand it, the trade-ins should have been picked up and scanned by now, right?

I still didn't receive a tracking number or at least confirmation of receipt for my hero I sent in early november.

We had been in contact last weekend and I had sent you my email address, so maybe it's too early to panic.

Should I wait or reach out to Lewis directly? He will still be very busy, I guess. I'm not in a hurry, but some kind of confirmation would be relaxing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back