Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

I have also not received an email or tracking. I paid on the 23rd, so I understand it's not until at least the 29th as far as the website goes. I'd really love that 15% off! That would be amazing. I'll put it toward the V2.

Anyone else appreciates these guys and their efforts besides me? I cant wait to see what they do with the V2.
Absolutely. I love all the research and stuff to follow in the thread and showing the evidence of the accuracy. It's so much better than a lot of the other makers that don't really talk about that and just say "here's a ____ hilt to buy" and not really how they got their measurements. I'm all about these dudes and the work and research they've done on these hilts and it's wonderful to see it coming out so well.

I’ve got a baaaad feeling about this did not happen again :/

C4DB6CD5-9B9C-4C75-9C82-191E12B171C2.jpeg

Notice the red banner. We're gonna lose our **** on DHL. Lewis is going to be doing a large PSA tomorrow. And send it to his account manager and post here. We're going wide and public on this. DHL's actions here have been completely inept and we are fed up.

They GUARANTEED pickup today. And nothing. And then this.

View attachment 1386859
Notice the red banner. We're gonna lose our **** on DHL. Lewis is going to be doing a large PSA tomorrow. And send it to his account manager and post here. We're going wide and public on this. DHL's actions here have been completely inept and we are fed up.

Oh of course I was checking my local DHL webpage not the UK. Well I wouldn’t be in their place either, Covid, Brexit...the world is upside down...but still. They should have been ready for this. Or at least not give you empty promises one after another.

Not sure if this is related to your chosen shipping method:
EC59B496-162A-4E2B-A325-3FD82F6F5B55.jpeg

Thanks for the heads up!

View attachment 1386859

Thanks for updating. It's better to know than be kept wondering. Obv it's out of everyone involved's control and up to the shipping deities at this point lol

Thanks for updating. It's better to know than be kept wondering. Obv it's out of everyone involved's control and up to the shipping deities at this point lol
I’m just seeing this myself too:
On our end it really sucks to be tickling the finish line but are at the mercy of something else in the middle of a breakdown before we can cross :( :(

I ordered mine late (just before Christmas in fact) so I wasn't expecting a shipment notification yet but I feel bad for all of you that were hoping to get them by now or soon. Hang in there, I'm sure it will be worth it!!!

Sorry I have to ask now. I have tried to read and understand the whole thread but am still unsure. Is this just about normal orders or also about Trade-In?

I'm on the Trade-In. The last message I received was the Hilt Request on 31 October. According to the courier, my hilt was delivered on 6 November. I have not received any feedback or request for address confirmation or even a tracking number.

Is this happening to others or should I contact Lewis to find out? Seems like he's got a lot on his mind.

Best regards and a happy new year

Sorry I have to ask now. I have tried to read and understand the whole thread but am still unsure. Is this just about normal orders or also about Trade-In?

I'm on the Trade-In. The last message I received was the Hilt Request on 31 October. According to the courier, my hilt was delivered on 6 November. I have not received any feedback or request for address confirmation or even a tracking number.

Is this happening to others or should I contact Lewis to find out? Seems like he's got a lot on his mind.

Best regards and a happy new year

PM me your email address. I will get you in contact with Lewis. Yes this applies to all of the heroes including the trade ins.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back