Limited Run [BRRogers/Verity Cosplay/7 Chambers] "Mom of All Heroes" ORDERING

As I understand Lewis is still processing refunds in small batches- just hang tight. Once the refund is issued a private re-order link will be made available via individual communication for the new site.

More updates about this on the Veracity Facebook: but the new helpers and reveals are moving along well.
Lewis let me know that he needs more clampcards: So I’m a bout to send a batch from my inventory his way.
Once I finish my home chores and making dinner I’ll repost his updates :p
Thanks!

I had an email saying that my 7Chambers order has been cancelled, is there anything I need to do now?
You'll have to wait to receive a new email with an invitation to reorder the hilt. Once you reordered, you'll get a shipping confirmation soon after. I already received my hilt after going through this process.

I had an email saying that my 7Chambers order has been cancelled, is there anything I need to do now?
See here -v
You'll have to wait to receive a new email with an invitation to reorder the hilt. Once you reordered, you'll get a shipping confirmation soon after. I already received my hilt after going through this process.
Glad to hear that

Anyone know how can I make sure I receive a refund?

I would otherwise wait as advised, but I worry I may be overlooked given the situation around my order.

My 7C order (placed July 1st 2022) was previously marked as fulfilled, but nothing was ever delivered.

Lewis contacted me here about a year ago saying that it sounded like a missing batch 1 parcel, but he stopped responding after that.

---
Edit: 2024/03/29

Lewis contacted me and I believe he found my order.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back