Limited Run BRRogers’ Luke ROTJ Hero ‘MoM’ Clamp-cards

Hi Bryan!

I just received the cards, it looks awesome on my OR/KR Hero! Thanks for sending them so quick!

BRRogers

Hello Bryan!

I'm going to polish & wax my cards, as recommended, because i want them to stay shiney without any oxidation.

How many layers of wax would you recommend?

2 layers should have a long lasting effect, if my saber is used only occassionally, am I right?

Best regards
Sevi

Paste wax!

Johnsons and Briwax have some solvents in them. Theyre run of the mill, a little harsher, but super durable and reliable. I think paint or blueing are really all you have to worry about coming off.

There is also caranuba wax, ive become fond of that is very hard after it cures and its pretty neutral

Renissance wax is the most gentle and reliable to unaffect the surface. Its not necessarily durable though and has to be reapplied more often than the others. Meant for museums and high quality.

Paste wax!

Johnsons and Briwax have some solvents in them. Theyre run of the mill, a little harsher, but super durable and reliable. I think paint or blueing are really all you have to worry about coming off.

There is also caranuba wax, ive become fond of that is very hard after it cures and its pretty neutral

Renissance wax is the most gentle and reliable to unaffect the surface. Its not necessarily durable though and has to be reapplied more often than the others. Meant for museums and high quality.
Yup!

Luckily, the soldermask on these cards should be quite durable- and the substrate is colored of course... so it wouldn't pull anything from there otherwise.
^_^

If still available, I'll take 2 old blue cards
Klubi Gan
I see you!
I will reach out soon.

1. My reserved Old Blue stock is just about gone.

2. Poikilotherm and ReploidRX have experienced (probably) lost packages after routing through China and several weeks without movement. I’m so sorry guys this is really frustrating. Thank you for your patience it doesn’t go unnoticed. This probably only means increased shipping assurance (pricing) for international if we know it might pass through that zone / using a different carrier.

3. I have an opportunity with the likelihood of future runs to make a larger order of Old Blue (which will be more economical for me) and use up the remainder of the suppliers’ vintage stock... this requires some specific funds to come in before I pull the trigger.

4. Again, thanks for your patience. My work IRL has been a lot lately, and the MoM sample finally came in so I’ve been trying to examine it as thoroughly as possible and actually ‘work on it’ to make sure it’s a product we will all love and will enjoy tinkering with...

all that to say; please allow me a bit of patience I am a bit spread thin in the current moment but am ever wanting to make sure you guys are pleased with these cards and service.

Just wanted to clarify, if I ordered the MoM Hero then I will get a TB card not a OB card. If that the case could I order a OB card? Thanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back