Limited Run BRRogers’ Luke ROTJ Hero ‘MoM’ Clamp-cards

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Loneken
You've got a PM with info

Dewy yours is packed

(if loneken gets back soon ;) ) I might be able to squeeze them both into the same post-office run

(I try not to leave these in my mailbox for pickup since we have mail-theft that happens around where I live unfortunately)

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks all, I’ll reach out in order with instructions as soon as I’m able. (Labor day weekend here in the US, I’m trying to treat my wife as a queen this weekend)

Also, thanks Halliwax for this slick video review / commentary!