Limited Run BRRogers’ Luke ROTJ Hero ‘MoM’ Clamp-cards

Update from me:
Working on ordering a new round of old blue so for a lot of you who have been waiting on me to return your message I’ll be able to get those going out again very soon once confirmed.
Also working on having some other boards to be made so I’m trying to input it about the same time to reduce shipping costs to myself

Last edited:
Update from me:
Working on ordering a new round of old blue so for a lot of you who have been waiting on me to return your message I’ll be able to get those going out again very soon once confirmed.
Also working on having some other boards to be made so I’m trying to input it about the same time to reduce shipping costs to myself
Thanks for the update!

Update from me:
Hi,
Is the true blue still in stock? For me, true blue or old blue doesn't matter. I just need one clamp card to upgrade my current hilt.
Thanks.

The PCB Order for Old Blue has been re-initiated and paid for.
It'll probably be a few weeks while they also work on another order for me... I've got another one in the works which should be a fun surprise :)

I'm going to consolidate the list since most everyone has received their initial orders and begin a new update to help me keep it clean.
Over the next couple days I'll go back through and double check with everyone who's expressed interest and who I haven't reached out to yet.

So sorry for the long delay guys; I’ve been handling a lot and learning a lot in the past few weeks and months (‘feeling schooled’).

As a professional metal fabricator the company I work for had several large volume orders go into priority in addition to planning to move into a new space (they’ve just bought a building.) We will be moving in a few months but much of the preliminary planning and vision casting for our department transitions are complete so I am glad to have some time to work on these orders outside of dealing with MoM support and other veracity projects.

Not to mention some surprise personal difficulties and responsibilities I won’t go into;

otherwise

I am glad that our friend Poikilotherm got their order finally and that shipping process has enlightened me to being responsible in certain shipping considerations- so that sensibility may be reflected with international orders moving forward on a case by case basis.

Suffice to say I feel badly for my distance recently but am glad to have time to get back to you all!
The second batch of old blue is now officially live.

I’ll be going back through the posts to re confirm interest and orders to get these out to you so just watch your inbox : )

I've updated the new order list on the first page, please reply in the thread if I missed you somehow.

I'll start shooting PMs out in order next to verify that you're still interested and your quantity.

Payment sent friends and family for 4 old blue cards, transaction 8WF70580LE745091S. Standard shipping in envelope is fine.
I made a small request in my order, please do not put my forum name on the envelope/package.

Thank you for this, very exciting!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back