Limited Run BRRogers’ Luke ROTJ Hero ‘MoM’ Clamp-cards

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update from me:
Working on ordering a new round of old blue so for a lot of you who have been waiting on me to return your message I’ll be able to get those going out again very soon once confirmed.
Also working on having some other boards to be made so I’m trying to input it about the same time to reduce shipping costs to myself

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

memphisjedi

Update from me:
Working on ordering a new round of old blue so for a lot of you who have been waiting on me to return your message I’ll be able to get those going out again very soon once confirmed.
Also working on having some other boards to be made so I’m trying to input it about the same time to reduce shipping costs to myself
Thanks for the update!

minhelqueue

Update from me:
Hi,
Is the true blue still in stock? For me, true blue or old blue doesn't matter. I just need one clamp card to upgrade my current hilt.
Thanks.

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The PCB Order for Old Blue has been re-initiated and paid for.
It'll probably be a few weeks while they also work on another order for me... I've got another one in the works which should be a fun surprise :)

I'm going to consolidate the list since most everyone has received their initial orders and begin a new update to help me keep it clean.
Over the next couple days I'll go back through and double check with everyone who's expressed interest and who I haven't reached out to yet.