Limited Run BRRogers’ Luke ROTJ Hero ‘MoM’ Clamp-cards

I'm interested in a couple of old blue cards, is it still possible to jump in?
Would You be so kind to provide instructions? Italy based of course!
Regards,
Alberto

Thanks all... I'm still somewhat on vacation but I am trying to make sure I'm updating the list quantity as interest is expressed.
As I go through orders I WILL contact you to follow up... hopefully in order of your expressed interest.

This helps me make sure there isn't an avalanche on top of me.

Yet another round of PM's were sent tonight, I've also packed everyone's who've paid and will get those into the mail tomorrow. Cheers all, goodnight!

Ok, it's official
I only have TWELVE, 1 DOZEN, 12 LEFT OF "OLD BLUE"

...before I cut-it-off that is.
I AM reserving stock for the Static run of the MoM as stated... but I might re-divert investment towards making as many old blue as I can, based off of the demand seen here for any future PCBs.

In the spirit of full transparency: I will need to see dividends from the MoM FX Run before I can comfortably do that since these are-not cheap...
If you guys are following that run you'll know we are close! (Yet, it has been a LONG journey and we are STILL fighting the effects of the pandemic)

and of course, with "Old Blue" If I burn the last of that stock I'll be doing it all at once to limit cost to myself p/unit. And it will be (as far as I and my PCB factory know) gone for good.

Pedro
NeoRutty

This is your last chance to jump in! (I'm trying to look out for ya!)

Otherwise,
True Blue will still be available.

Again as a reminder if you're just popping into this thread:

True Blue is the proper thickness to match or replace any Slothfurnace wide-blue card while featuring a bright blue substrate and proper green-blue-black chameleon effect on the soldermask.

Old Blue is the proper thickness to match or replace any vector boards that are used in statics or builds like Nicksdad/AnakinStarkiller/DaveP
(future Verity Cosplay / BRRogers 'MoM' static will come with the "Old Blue" boards)

Just a reminder for anyone who's cards have been marked as (SHIPPED) to PLEASE verify with me once you have received your clamp cards! :)

Thanks everyone

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back