Interest Blade Runner - Sebastian's Chess Set

Hi GG,
I received my replacement birds yesterday and they are perfect. Thank you again for making this chess set available to everyone. I love it! Now to find a board...

I also received my replacement figures from Gordon.
This is a class job and I can only recommended to get these while the getting is good.

If there ever is a special edition of this set I would certainly be in for that as well.

Please add me to the 2nd run...

Might I suggest cleaning up the first post to be more clear about pricing etc... Remove the ambiguity of "rough estimate"...

Sorry for the delay guys. Current orders are shipping now until shortly after the new year. Once everything is in hand, I will be contacting anyone who has expressed interest.

Thanks,

-GG

Gordon I've just sent you a PM, please check your mailbox. It's very important, I've just got an email from PayPal stating that the parcel have been sent to the wrong address, please, stop the posting and check the address asap, hopefully before arrives to USPS. Thanks.

Got mine in great shape. Stunning. Able to display them with Kaiser and Bear at the North Texas Prop Party this weekend. Thank you Gordon!

Doc

Got mine in great shape. Stunning. Able to display them with Kaiser and Bear at the North Texas Prop Party this weekend. Thank you Gordon!
Doc

Interesting, you were the eighth in the 2nd run and I was the last in the 1st run and still waiting. Did you get a track number or some advance notice from Gordon?
Thx

Hi Gordon,

Are you still going to make the “Collector Version” as mentioned in the beginning of the thread?
If not then I would be interested in the current version if still available.
Thanks for your reply!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back