Interest Blade Runner - Sebastian's Chess Set

Just wanted to post and say I finally opened my set and it's beautiful!

This is such a cool idea and it's been long time coming...thanks so much to GG for doing this run!

Now I gotta find a suitable chess board. I know a member here is offering one for sale, but I wouldn't be opposed to finding one "off the shelf" either. Anybody had any luck?

Anyone heard from Gordon? My shipping date on the list was four weeks ago. Does he live in the hurricane zone?

Hey Guys! Sorry for the super-slow response. I am actually really close to finishing up. Only 3 sets left and userd1402, you are next and it will ship early next week. (Like Tuesday). Likewise all replacement pieces for Enigmatic etc.

Not to worry, I am on it. Just takes quite a bit of time to do these. Thanks for everyone's patience.

-GG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys! Sorry for the super-slow response. I am actually really close to finishing up. Only 3 sets left and @userd1402, you are next and it will ship early next week. (Like Tuesday). Likewise all replacement pieces for @Enigmatic etc.

Not to worry, I am on it. Just takes quite a bit of time to do these. Thanks for everyone's patience.

-GG

Hi GG! I also PM'd you on Aug 27 about some broken birds. No rush at all, just making sure you got my PM, too! Thanks!

Today arrived Sebastian's Chess Set - I had to stop by the customs office. At home I already had some fears that the chess pieces would not have survived the journey undamaged, because the box had some bumps. When unpacking I was reassured, because GG has packed all parts very carefully in bubble wrap.
The figures themselves are significantly larger than I had imagined. All figures are painted very carefully, there are only a few minor inaccuracies, but you only see them if you look for them. From the color scheme, the painting is great, maybe I would have wished for the white figures a painting that is more ivory.
All in all, the chess set is a blade runner prop that I've been searching for so long and I'm glad that I can add a fantastically made set to my collection with the set offered by GG.

Sorry, been away from the board, but not the birds. I think I have responded to everyone who had questions for me. If I missed anyone, please let me know.

All remaining sets are done and being boxed along with any replacements. Everyone should already have their ship notices.

For those still interested, I will be contacting those on the list. .

Any questions/concerns please let me know.

Thanks,

-GG

Last edited:
Everyone should already have their ship notices.

Nothing yet.

EDIT: 1st November;

2018-11-01 08.40.21.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back