Unlimited Run Blade Runner 2049 - Officer's K pistol by ELILAY

I don't know if it's my imagination or a trick of the light, but these two pics of the actual prop(s) show a difference at the end of the grip ? To me, it looks as though in the first pic there is a metal plate at the base of the grip. If this is addressed elsewhere I apologise - just noticed it so I thought worth mentioning.

View attachment 764048

View attachment 764049

That second pic looks more like the bottom of a grip frame that the carbon grips would be attached to (much like the original BR blaster) rather than a butt plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. These are the pics I took the snips from, with both seeming to be the original prop on display but both different ?

K BLASTER 1.JPG K Blaster 2.JPG

The original has the red led either side as well, you might want to factor in either making a kit for it or leave space in the final design for latter fitting.

prop collecting is literally the only reason I don't like the gun laws in australia (they're great for all the other practical reasons). If I tried to have this shipped in, I'd never see it...

prop collecting is literally the only reason I don't like the gun laws in australia (they're great for all the other practical reasons). If I tried to have this shipped in, I'd never see it...

Im in NSW and i recently recieved an 'Elysium' chemrail rifle kit from the US with no probs. It was pretty large and only in 4 pieces so might still be worth a try.

If this comes in three or four parts and is non metal, you should have no problem getting it here in Australia. Getting the shipping label marked anything but toy pistol is a good thing to. Theatrical prop is a good one to mark on the shipping.

Man this is good. I wish I liked the look of this gun! Also, glad to see the etsy account I just stumbled across appears to be you, so I don't need to report any misdeeds.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back