Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Bumping this thread. I know brandomack would be off for a month, but that month is more or less done, I guess. Any estimates on when these will actually ship? It's over 3 years now. I've been in runs that took quite a while, but this one really is a record...

Yep but part of the journey is the end like Tony Stark said. In the end it will all be worth it. Brandomack will post when he gets the chance just gotta stay the course. "Fellowship of the 2049 Blaster"....L okay so i thought that up for all us who stayed onboard till the end.

brandomack, do you have an update for us? Almost two months again without an update?

You refunded 2 people in 3 months. At this rate, it will take you more than THREE YEARS to refund everybody!

I really like to stay in this run, but months without an update is just not acceptable, mate! I loose every confidence that anything will come from this run this way... :( (n)

brandomack, do you have an update for us? Almost two months again without an update?

You refunded 2 people in 3 months. At this rate, it will take you more than THREE YEARS to refund everybody!

I really like to stay in this run, but months without an update is just not acceptable, mate! I loose every confidence that anything will come from this run this way... :( (n)
Well Tom…i can offer you three options.

1. You wait for your gun.

2. You wait for your refund

3. Keep pushing me, and i will shut down my company and you will get neither.

i literally just finished moving out this morning, and to be perfectly honest, i don’t need your ****.

My life is chaos, moving til 10pm every night using my car to move stuff because my credit card is maxed out and i can’t afford to rent a truck. I can’t afford food, i can barely afford child support, and i honestly don’t know if i can afford rent this month.

i am so ******* deep in debt right now, a noose and the promise of swift death looks like a ******* godsend.

If, by some miracle i do choose to complete this run and not ******* off myself in the meantime,, i assure you that you will receive yours dead last.

so, by all means…

KEEP ******* PUSHING.

Brandomack,
Holy crap! Boss you have some serious things going on. Like i keep preaching i will wait patiently i can't speak for anyone else. I know your doing your best and i have faith driving my bus. Just keep at it at your pace and when time allows. Everyone is just going through some bad times.

If you would COMMUNICATE, nobody would need to push you, mate! I'm sorry to hear about your current situation, but your previous one stated that you were going to work on them and they would ship soon:

Awesome. Full disclosure, i’m off for a month as Batwoman is on hiatus between season 2 and 3, so i’ll be working to get as much done as possible. The place i rent sold and i have to be out by July 31st, but have found a place 15 mins closer to work that has everything i need including a garage, storage space and a workshop. Rent is stupid here in Vancouver, i ended up getting a whole house for the low low price of $3250 per month . Producing these blasters will be necessary to cover rent, so expect that these will be begin shipping soon.

Now you state "If, by some miracle i do choose to complete this run..." So basically you say chances are slim that anyone will ever see a blaster? And clearly you are mad at me for asking for an update for a run where I already paid a $299 deposit for? As if I have something to do with this? I only paid you money mate! Sorry for that!

And apart from this: Everybody has their problems, mate! In the 3 years of this run, my son got his second life-threatening surgery to remove a tumor from his spine AGAIN, because the tumor rests they could not remove the previous operation, had grown again. And now we have to go every 6 months for a RMI scan, just hoping the tumor stays stable, otherwise new suregery might be necessary that could paralyze or kill the little guys. You know what this kind of medical care costs? We also had trouble paying the mortgage of our house from time to time, mate! So please stop whining, because EVERYBDOY has their own problems.

Only thing is, that you took $299 from me (and dozens of other people here) and don't seem planning to pay this back. There were months where I could have used that money badly, man. And there might be months in the future where i can use that money too. I really do not appreciate such a rant, because someone that paid you money, asks for an update of the project that money was paid for!

So I'm defenitely out of this run. It's clear to me that these blasters will never be made. I just want my money back.

Sorry to hear about your situation, but as I said: also I had my part of sorrows the last three years and also for me $299 is not a small amount to loose... I hope you still have your honor to do the right thing and refund me (and others that want a refund). IF other people want to wait for their blaster, than that's perfectly fine for me, but I'm done waiting...

Last edited:
If you would COMMUNICATE, nobody would need to push you, mate! I'm sorry to hear about your current situation, but your previous one stated that you were going to work on them and they would ship soon:

Now you state "If, by some miracle i do choose to complete this run..." So basically you say chances are slim that anyone will ever see a blaster? And clearly you are mad at me for asking for an update for a run where I already paid a $299 deposit for? As if I have something to do with this? I only paid you money mate! Sorry for that!

And apart from this: Everybody has their problems, mate! In the 3 years of this run, my son got his second life-threatening surgery to remove a tumor from his spine AGAIN, because the tumor rests they could not remove the previous operation, had grown again. And now we have to go every 6 months for a RMI scan, just hoping the tumor stays stable, otherwise new suregery might be necessary that could paralyze or kill the little guys. You know what this kind of medical care costs? We also had trouble paying the mortgage of our house from time to time, mate! So please stop whining, because EVERYBDOY has their own problems.

Only thing is, that you took $299 from me (and dozens of other people here) and don't seem planning to pay this back. There were months where I could have used that money badly, man. And there might be months in the future where i can use that money too. I really do not appreciate such a rant, because someone that paid you money, asks for an update of the project that money was paid for!

So I'm defenitely out of this run. It's clear to me that these blasters will never be made. I just want my money back.

Sorry to hear about your situation, but as I said: also I had my part of sorrows the last three years and also for me $299 is not a small amount to loose... I hope you still have your honor to do the right thing and refund me (and others that want a refund). IF other people want to wait for their blaster, than that's perfectly fine for me, but I'm done waiting...

My ex has completely poisoned an otherwise healthy relationship with my oldest kids, and haven’t spoken to me in a month and a half. Every time they came over, everything was getting reported real-time back to their mother.

I’m only going to be able to afford refunds when i’ve climbed out of the hole i’m currently in.

i have the space i need to complete the blasters, but its currently a mess of boxes and bins.

i’m too overwhelmed right now to communicate regularly, but now that the move is finally done i can set up a clear workspace and get the albatross off from around my neck.

I would like to say: "Whatever comes first is fine for me, refund or blaster."

But with this quote: "i assure you that you will receive yours dead last", it sounds that you could not care less about my blaster (so I also have my doubts that it will be OK quality wise). So I still prefer the refund, whenever that may come. Thanks.

I would like to say: "Whatever comes first is fine for me, refund or blaster."

But with this quote: "i assure you that you will receive yours dead last", it sounds that you could not care less about my blaster (so I also have my doubts that it will be OK quality wise). So I still prefer the refund, whenever that may come. Thanks.

You’re demanding your wants, while i’m struggling to meet my needs.

At this point, i’m concerned about survival not your spot in the run.

I would be completely supportive if this run wasn't dragged out for more than 3 years already. If I would have signed up for this a few months ago and you were now in this situation, that would be a completely other story than when people signed up more than 3 years ago, when everything was fine, and then had just years and years of excuses, with now this...

Also don't like the fact that you portray me as "the bad guy" here. I think all sellers I traded with in the past can confirm that I'm a patient and reasonable guy. I would not have such a high trader score (both as seller and buyer) if this was not the case. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for regular updates when money has been paid and a run is going on for over 3 years already, right?

Anyway, nothing we (as buyers) can do. You have all of our money, the time frame to file a paypal claim has passed long ago (I NEVER will let this happen anymore in the future!) so we are completely "at your mercy" to either receive a blaster or a refund. We'll see what happens...

Last edited:
I'd like to chime in and I only consider it appropriate to do so as I was on this run. When I asked for a refund from Brandon I got a full refund in less than 15 minutes. That tells me Brandon is an honest person and I am certain he would gladly refund everyone today had he the financial ability to do so. That being said, I think there is plenty of blame to go around, on both sides. What I suggest as a resolution is this, and it will only work if both of the following conditions are satisfied:

1) Brandon should stop intimating in any way, shape or form that he will be finishing any blasters for members of the run, or finishing them on his own time and offering them in the Junkyard. He really should be prohibited from doing so.

2) Run participants should be prepared to accept Brandon's offer and should stop messaging and encouraging Brandon to continue, they are behind him, in for the long-run, etc. While these are very kind and supportive comments and display a huge amount of patience, my opinion is it is adding to the stress Brandon has and feels right now, when I think he has lost the fire and desire to complete these prop toys, and just wants to move on and get his life together.

Brandon should offer up the parts he has completed on the blasters for partial satisfaction of the refund request. He can offer a partially completed set Blaster parts (and whatever raw materials, processes, instructions he can provide) for a single blaster as well as a promissory note for the remainder of the funds to be paid when it is financially possible. Anyone who has followed this from the beginning knows that he has put in alot of money to acquire the materials, and has put in alot of time to mold the original parts, and produce castings of those parts. There has also been cleanup work on the casted parts. So there is VALUE there and what he has completed has yet to be offered by anyone else. But it is all latent value as the parts are sitting in boxes gathering dust.

Depending on the inventory of the completed parts, perhaps Brandon will be able to offer two complete sets of partially completed blasters in satisfaction of a FULL refund.

There are alot of extremely talented makers on here who may then say "hey send me your parts I will finish the blaster for X dollars." Or run participants can outsource this to a local artisan, or do it themselves.

The benefits of this concept is:

1) Run participants receive SOMETHING for their money.

2) Brandon off-loads these pieces that are generating no value or income for him, and gets partial forgiveness of refund requests which reduces stress and allows him to move on.

3) Other makers can offer a 'finishing' service who have the skills to complete this run.

4) CLOSURE.

Just my two cents and I mean no offense.

That's a great proposal. Maybe indeed another member is willing to take up the challange and buy the already casted / created parts from Brandon to finish the blasters and offer them for sale again. This might be indeed a win-win: Brandon can refund everybody with the money he gets for the parts and can close this run and focus on something else, and people can place an order with the person that will finish these... I like this idea...

That's a great proposal. Maybe indeed another member is willing to take up the challange and buy the already casted / created parts from Brandon to finish the blasters and offer them for sale again. This might be indeed a win-win: Brandon can refund everybody with the money he gets for the parts and can close this run and focus on something else, and people can place an order with the person that will finish these... I like this idea...
Not so fast Tom. I don't think that is likely and I don't recommend it. It introduces a third party at a top level to the transaction and things can get murky. I don't think there is such an 'angel' that exists and it now creates a financial transaction between Brandon and the Angel. Who is to say Brandon will use that money to partially refund the participants and not for his direct needs when he says he doesn't have money for food? The Angel then has to be responsible to a group of rabid Blade Runner fans to give them their completed blaster and what does the Angel get for himself? A completed blaster? Doesn't feel realistic.
I don't think complicating the roles and the complexity of the financial transaction is best for all right now. Brandon and his dealings with the participants need to be cleaned up and the only thing everyone can hope for is that he will provide the partial cash refunds to all in an honorable fashion when he gets on his feet (which he will.)

Not so fast Tom. I don't think that is likely and I don't recommend it. It introduces a third party at a top level to the transaction and things can get murky. I don't think there is such an 'angel' that exists and it now creates a financial transaction between Brandon and the Angel.
It would not be the first time that a run has been taken over by someone else. It happened before on the RPF. It's just a matter of clear agreements. In the end, the "third party" only has an agreement with Brandon, and not with Brandon's customers. It still is up to Brandon to settle things with his customers, but at least he would have money for it. It's then up to the third party to start his own run, with his own customers (possibly ex-customers or Brandon and others).
Who is to say Brandon will use that money to partially refund the participants and not for his direct needs when he says he doesn't have money for food?
We do not have any guarantee now either. Who is to say that at this moment anything will come from this run (blasters or refunds)?
The Angel then has to be responsible to a group of rabid Blade Runner fans to give them their completed blaster and what does the Angel get for himself? A completed blaster? Doesn't feel realistic.
No, this person doesn't own anyone anything. There is no "angel" here, only a prop maker who can take over some parts and make some profit for himeself. Like I said, this third party doesn't own a thing to Brandon's customers. He does not take over these! He only pays a certain price for the parts that are ready, and can start his own run withj this. People that sign into that run, that hare his customers. But Brandon still has to settle things with his (hopefully with the money he gets for his parts).
I don't think complicating the roles and the complexity of the financial transaction is best for all right now. Brandon and his dealings with the participants need to be cleaned up and the only thing everyone can hope for is that he will provide the partial cash refunds to all in an honorable fashion when he gets on his feet (which he will.)
As I said, I don't suggest that a third party also takes over Brandon's customers, let this be very clear! Indeed Brandon needs to settle with his customers, but if selling off all parts he has now, to a third party gives him the funds to refund everybody, than this might be a good opportunity.

And what's in it for this third party? Well:
1. He has a list of people that are definitely interested in a blaster, so he can contact them all to see if they want to sign op for his run.
2. He has the opportunity to already buy certain parts that are more or less ready, maybe for a good price.
3. He can set his own price so he might make some profit. He is in no way bound to the price Brandon has set. If he thinks that price is not profitable, he can raise it. As said, he has no obligation to any of Brandon's customers, as it is a completely new run.
3. If he brings this run to a good end, he can gain quite the reputation on the RPF (if this person doesn't already have a great reputation).

Hello,
I am a bystander and recent member of the RPF site. I wholeheartedly agree with Wyaywya’s comments, which bring up important concerns since I am also a shopper.
My transactions with experienced and reputable site vendors have been 100% positive (so far), but I worry when I come across threads like this one.
I have a similar predicament where an item of interest has been pre-offered, but the maker is requiring a substantial deposit with promises to deliver,“soon”.
I do not want to put in money and wait indefinitely, to discover that the seller is unable to fulfill his promise and cannot provide a refund.
The same plight occurs with the big companies such as EFX and Chronicle, but at least the buyer has some protection under current laws. Here - not so much.
I would like to continue patronizing RPF.
It is a great forum for avid collectors to meet, have discussions, and purchase items of mutual interest.
But when I come across posts like this one, it truly shakes my confidence.
Unfortunately, many folks have put their faith and hard earned money into this particular project only to be met with silence, then later excuses soliciting pity, when literally everyone everywhere is going thru hard times right now!
What it comes down to:
These are business transactions where buyers demand (rightly so) services rendered, since currency is involved. Ultimately, the vendor MUST make good on his part of the agreement -
or should not trade products on this site at all!
Sorry if I offend.
I’m just expressing what a lot of people are probably thinking.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back