Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Off course I go for the blaster if that option is still available! I'd much rather have a blaster than a refund. Just thought that getting the blaster was not an option anymore. But if it still is, than I'd defenitely want the blaster and not the refund.

Last edited:
I’m interested in a completed version. Please keep my deposit.

i’m going to be rolling out completed blasters soon, so anyone on the list that wants them will be able to settle up, and those that want their refund will get their payout from those newly accessed funds.

I’m almost done figuring out the last of my hurdles with the electronics and assembly process. The biggest issue i had, was that the solenoid was under-powered. Just yesterday i had a breakthrough by increasing the length of wire in the coil, to increase the electromagnetism when the trigger is pulled.

i’m really close...

Thank you for the update Brandon, as always it’s interesting to get an insight into your construction process and troubleshooting. I’m happy to wait for you to finish in your own time.

Last edited:
Awesome. Full disclosure, i’m off for a month as Batwoman is on hiatus between season 2 and 3, so i’ll be working to get as much done as possible. The place i rent sold and i have to be out by July 31st, but have found a place 15 mins closer to work that has everything i need including a garage, storage space and a workshop. Rent is stupid here in Vancouver, i ended up getting a whole house for the low low price of $3250 per month . Producing these blasters will be necessary to cover rent, so expect that these will be begin shipping soon.

Outstanding Brandomack!! Never lost FAITH it all takes time. Hopefully everything works out the way your expecting especially with your move to a new location sometime in July. WOW!!! Vancover prices are indeed crazy. Like many here always waiting patiently staying positive b/c its a marathon not a sprint. Keep up the great work at YOUR pace :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back