Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

I am so late to the party and I just want you to know if anyone is out and there is a spot open I AM IN.
Dont worry... looks like you are still in... i,m not sure what your into but you could be into something very soon as brandon is on the ball, brandon has those things coming very soon, 3 year+ manufacturing process you see for the prop...thats good ya....

Last edited:
While I am still in, I really would like some sort of response from Brandon. So far the lack of communication bothers me a lot. It *seemed* like the blasters were very close to being completed but now nothing. I would like to see the list of people (from Brandon) and where we are. What needs to be done next, what problems are currently in place that are keeping this from moving forward. If this is a disaster and these probably will never get completed, then fine but at least some sort of closure if that is the case.

This is so sad. I have been reading this thread hoping to see the final product. I feel for everyone who waited so long and I hope Brandon is fine.

To help reduce pressure, I've decided to opt out and have requested a refund (paid 50% deposit back on the 14th April 2018). Really hope Brandon's well and that the reduced number of orders helps.

While I am still in, I really would like some sort of response from Brandon. So far the lack of communication bothers me a lot.
Those of you who have invested in this project deserve regular updates, even if they are infrequent. The project has gone much longer than expected and the lack of communication will naturally bother you or, in some cases, may even enrage you. I've been where you are and I know how frustrating it can be.

If I'm not mistaken, Brandon works professionally in film and television. From my own experience, I can tell you that this can mean weeks or months of nothing to do followed by weeks or months of intense activity (to the point of getting very little sleep for days or weeks on end). During such periods of frenetic activity, it can be nearly impossible to find the time and summon the energy to do anything not directly related to the work at hand. I don't know Brandon personally, but if this is the kind of work cycle he faces, it may mean occasional periods where he makes a lot of progress on the Blaster, complete with updates, followed by potentially long periods of zero progress and zero updates.

Brandon's wish to refund everyone seems to me an honorable effort to do right and make the best of this situation. I think that he knows you deserve regular updates, and he wishes he could provide them -- but if he can't provide them, then what else can he do but refund everyone's money, thereby relieving himself of the obligation to report on the project regularly? Certainly it's disappointing for those who have invested and waited patiently -- but it's far better than what some others have done here before, which is simply to disappear with all the money. Don't get me started on that.

Some of you have said that you would prefer to stay in the project and not take a refund -- that you're willing to stick it out. Perhaps Brandon will be willing to let you do that. But I should think that such an arrangement would be contingent on his providing updates only when he feels he can do so comfortably -- and your understanding that there may be long periods when he cannot. Some of you, I think, already accept this.

Those of you who say that you're still in but you're bothered by Brandon's lack of communication: I totally get it, but this is the reason he wants to refund you. He's not able to update you to your or his own satisfaction, and he doesn't want to frustrate you or suffer your frustration any longer.

For those who can't stand the lack of communication, I suggest that you accept his refund and give yourself and Brandon a break.

Those of you who say that you're still in but you're bothered by Brandon's lack of communication: I totally get it, but this is the reason he wants to refund you. He's not able to update you to your or his own satisfaction, and he doesn't want to frustrate you or suffer your frustration any longer.

For those who can't stand the lack of communication, I suggest that you accept his refund and give yourself and Brandon a break.
I've requested a refund from Brandon. I give up.

I dont blame you Iguanaman , i was not involved in this run but i was interested late on as it is a cool prop,no doubt about that ! i decided to hold back when things were taking an age.

This run was obviously too much for Brandon to handle unfortunately and he has pretty much admitted that which is fair play, when you consider a loan during these unprecedented times to pay back users it shows loyalty to his work and his supporters which is fantastic...however as temponaut says take your refund and let Brandon reboot.

However @ temponaut ... i do not agree that working in the film industry and producing this run has haulted this project,, 3 years and nothing solid,,we are now in a global pandemic ofcourse which means that the film industry has also completely slowed down,,, can also mean prop masters have more time but less cash i suppose too.

This to me is simply a cash flow problem and ability combined that caused this runs failure sadly.

Mad to see users still saying i,m still in tho!!! :)

I too hope Brandon is ok, health and family is the most important thing in life...

I,m pretty sure these blasters will surface eventually with all supporters getting first dibs and rightly so..:)

Last edited:
However @ temponaut ... i do not agree that working in the film industry and producing this run has haulted this project,, 3 years and nothing solid,,we are now in a global pandemic ofcourse which means that the film industry has also completely slowed down,,, can also mean prop masters have more time but less cash i suppose too.
I'm not suggesting that working in the film industry is the reason he hasn't completed the project. I'm offering some context for understanding the start-and-stop nature of his progress and the long lapses in communication.

As for "3 years and nothing solid," I'm not sure what you'd consider solid. He's posted progress reports and photos. Although his work is agonizingly slow, the consensus seems to be that it looks exceptionally good.

Ultimately, it doesn't really matter why he hasn't finished the project or communicated more. Whatever the reasons, he is unable to work at a faster pace or communicate more regularly. Rather than letting this go on indefinitely, he is offering refunds. For those who find the situation unacceptable, it's an opportunity to get out of this with your money back. I've invested in more than one run that went south, and when clients asked for their money back, they were given some reason that a refund was impossible, or they got no response at all.

I think that's a wise choice.

With luck, Brandon will continue to work on this project at his own pace and eventually offer up finished pieces for sale. I hope that he'll offer them first to those of you who invested in this project.

Just for my own piece of mind: do people who requested refunds here, actually received their refund? I read that quite some people actually did get their refund. As long as people are refunded as requested, I see this as an assurance that Brandon is a stand-up guy and will either deliver or refund in the end. And in that case I'm more than happy to wait another year or so for a great, finished product!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back