Unlimited Run Beetlejuice Delia stop motion puppet sculpture as a smartphone holder :) PICS!

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello everyone! So I needed a holder for my phone and thought what better thing then the statue from Beetlejuice :) I based this off the stop motion puppet in the film. I tried to stay true to the overall design but I also wanted to make sure it would work as a phone holder :) This will hold large and small phones.

Thanks for looking and if any questions ask away!

These pieces will be offered for $85 dollars each. That would be tinted resin with the wash applied. It would be ready to display / use out of the box! Shipping would need to be worked on separately.

I would not be able to get to making the mold until the end of October or the beginning of November. Once I start turn around time should not be more than 2 to 4 weeks max ( I am giving myself a bit of wiggle room on that) As always thanks for looking and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask!

UPDATED 10-19-18

Here is the list of people on board for this piece. I have updated if a deposit has been paid yet.

1. MiamiLoco - Paid in full and shipped!

2. second confirmed buyer from another board - deposit paid

3. Third confirmed buyer from another board- deposit paid

4. Frylinck - Paid in full and shipped!

RILEY2.jpgRILEY3.jpgRILEY4.jpgRILEY1.jpgRILEY5.jpg

RILEY2.jpg

RILEY3.jpg

RILEY4.jpg

RILEY1.jpg

RILEY5.jpg

Last edited:
Good deal! I will also be posting on the RPF facebook page to see if I can find any other interest in this piece! Will keep everyone posted as the progresses!

Okay, 4 people interested so far :) I am going to see if I can get a few more people interested, if so then I will able to work up the price! Will keep you all posted and thanks for the interest!

Very interested. Couple of questions, though.
Will this be molded in color or will it require painting? What are the dimensions of the phone used in the pics?

Very interested. Couple of questions, though.
Will this be molded in color or will it require painting? What are the dimensions of the phone used in the pics?

Funky, It would be molded in color with just a wash of acrylic paint added to make it POP! It currently holds my cell phone which is in a case. The dimensions of the case are 6.25 inches tall, 3.5 inches wide and the thickness is almost .75 of an inch. I left a LOT of room to hold larger phones but I also have the arms at the bottom close enough together to hold smaller phones ( I used an IPhone 5 and it held it just fine)

One thing to note, with a large phone the top arm will come off so you can get your phone into the arms, a smaller phone will fit without needing to take the top arm off.

Hope that answers most of your questions, if you have anymore ask away!

UPDATE! 10-4-18 Thanks guys for the interest in this piece! I have some numbers to run by everyone to see if anyone is still interested or not!

I would like to get 10 people on board for this ( right now I have 9) if I can meet that goal I can make castings of the piece for $85 dollars each. That would be tinted resin with the wash applied. It would be ready to display / use out of the box! Shipping would need to be worked on separately.

I would not be able to get to making the mold until the end of this month or the beginning of November. Once I start turn around time should not be more than 2 to 4 weeks max ( I am giving myself a bit of wiggle room on that) As always thanks for looking and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask!

So far I have 1 definite "Yes" on this piece (MiamiLoco)! Quite a ways to go to get to 10 HOWEVER I have also picked up 3 other people from people from other forums so that means I am now looking for 6 more people. Obviously if this project goes through the only people listed for this project will be the people on this forum and not from any other. Will keep everyone up to date as this progresses! Thanks so much for the interest so far :)

- - - Updated - - -

So far I have 1 definite "Yes" on this piece (MiamiLoco)! Quite a ways to go to get to 10 HOWEVER I have also picked up 3 other people from people from other forums so that means I am now looking for 6 more people. Obviously if this project goes through the only people listed for this project will be the people on this forum and not from any other. Will keep everyone up to date as this progresses! Thanks so much for the interest so far :)

So... any updates on this?
Yes, this is proceeding :) I have received enough interest from other sites to justify making a mold and then some castings of this piece! I will be updating this post this evening to reflect that this project is going forward and to add the interest list to the top post :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back