Bandai release schedule

The Bandai SD reminds me of that scene with mini-Stonehenge in Spinal Tap

hqdefault.jpg

"Well the problem may be, that there is a Star Destroyer model that could be in danger of being crushed by a dwarf.. alright? That tends to understate the hugeness of the object."

Local Melbourne hobby shop, Metro Hobbies has these listed at $145 -standard and $260 - lighted ($AU)
They don’t mention release dates, but it’s nice to see them listed!

No mention yet, but we're certain to get it before too long. Perhaps, depending on how many Episode IX kits Bandai chooses to do, we might see it by next year. That's what happened with the A-wing.
Let's hope that's true. It's kinda weird to see it missing (as well as the TIE Bomber and Interceptor). I want my mini-fleet, and that 4 vs. 4 design (A, B, X, Y / TF, TI, TB, TAx) always provided a nice symmetry.

Lol, how the heck did I miss that Bandai has a trooper/speeder bike kit?? I've been waiting for a good replacement for the AMT kit for years. Also odd that I haven't seen any builds of this on my favorite sci-fi sites.

(looks around suspiciously for worm and black holes, rips in time-space continuum, Rod Serling, etc)

Must buy.

Lol, how the heck did I miss that Bandai has a trooper/speeder bike kit?? I've been waiting for a good replacement for the AMT kit for years. Also odd that I haven't seen any builds of this on my favorite sci-fi sites.

(looks around suspiciously for worm and black holes, rips in time-space continuum, Rod Serling, etc)

Must buy.

I believe this is one of those kits that never officially/legally made it outside Japan yet? Also I think this kit had less replenishment beyond the original release as it almost seems to be out of production (or at least did for a while). Most sites I checked showed it as out of stock or back ordered. On Amazon, it was only ever Japanese sellers that seemed to have it as well.

Interesting. I found a build over on Britmodeller from back in 2015 (fellow appeared to be living in UK) and just ordered it from USA Gundam. Who knows? In any event, love "discoveries" like this that I can add to my collection. Because....I need more SW kits?

Most of the japanese vendors on ebay still have plenty of them in stock: Bandai Star Wars Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike 1/12 scale kit 966933 | eBay
It's one of the more expensive kits, though.

There are 2 nice builds over at Britmodeller:
Speeder Bike and Biker Scout
Speeder Bike & Trooper (Build log of the above one)
Bandai Speeder Bike and Scout

That guy in the first one reminds me of INVAR... lol... He made 5 different rolls for the back of the speeder...anyone of them would have worked well...lol... Beautiful build though! Gives me some motivation to get one and add my flair to it...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back