Bandai release schedule

It's well worth it Richard, what I like about it is, you can roughly position the paste with a scalpel blade,....push it into the crack or seam that you are going to fill,.....then wipe away with a baby wipe or a wet paintbrush etc,....think of it as if you were using tooth paste or wet plaster of Paris as a water removable filler,....& it has no fumes etc

J

It's well worth it Richard, what I like about it is, you can roughly position the paste with a scalpel blade,....push it into the crack or seam that you are going to fill,.....then wipe away with a baby wipe or a wet paintbrush etc,....think of it as if you were using tooth paste or wet plaster of Paris as a water removable filler,....& it has no fumes etc

J

Awesome, ordered a tube. I've been on a mission to find better filler for my SW/airplane projects, and these are exactly the characteristics I'm looking for.

Bluefin just announced a Bandai 0-0-0 (Triple-Zero) kit for Celebration! For those not familiar, Triple-Zero is from the Marvel Star Wars / Doctor Aphra comics. Can't find any other news on it yet but hopefully it will be on their website too as with past exclusives.

53844199_2150199918400111_989466461049192448_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

53611069_2150199931733443_8743189234258542592_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

The 1:12 Bandai Threepio is so amazingly perfectly brilliant... except for the oversized elbow piston thingies. What’s up with those? :(

I wonder if there are some differences between C3P0 kit and this one?
Ever since I read the the first Aphra comics, I knew I need to build this robot (together with BT-1). Looking at the comics, I could not find any differences between C3P0 and Triple Zero. So obviously, repainting C3P0 with black color is the easiest and more economic way as I won't be able to be at celebration day and the prices for these limited kits are way too high on ebay.

I wonder if there are some differences between C3P0 kit and this one?
Ever since I read the the first Aphra comics, I knew I need to build this robot (together with BT-1). Looking at the comics, I could not find any differences between C3P0 and Triple Zero. So obviously, repainting C3P0 with black color is the easiest and more economic way as I won't be able to be at celebration day and the prices for these limited kits are way too high on ebay.
The special edition B-Wing was originally only a SDCC release but is still available though distributors- perhaps 0-0-0 will be the same?
Love the black chrome look-

It appears that it has been slightly delayed but offering more limited kits? This 'maniac fan' cant wait to build a Star Destroyer from "Empire Counterstrike"! Google translate always good for a lol. Seriously though, GIVE ME MY STAR DESTROYER!

Part 2 of Bandai's blog entry on the Star Destroyer, showing the insane level of recreation of the original:

【第2回】「スター・デストロイヤー」 神は細部にやどる - ホビー事業部の開発ブログ

ABSOLUTELY! Attempting to approximate that level of detail on the Zvezda by hand-carving thousands of these greeblies - I can concur with that statement. The attention to detail IS astounding. This section below is literally between the 4 hyperdrive engines and you would not even know this detail was there unless you had the high-resolution ILM 89-footer photos. The space in that area between each engine on the Zvezda is an 1/8" where this detail is located. It has to be a 1/16" of an inch at 5000 scale and yet the detail is there!

Must have!

20190217103023.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back