Bad Seller Alert!! TOSPHASER

Bruce has always been a stand up guy in any of the deals I have had with him and Tripper does great work. These guys do there best but everyone looks at these builds as if it is a real business and all of the same rules apply. There are people on the boards who do this for a living, there are others who do it as a hobby in there spare time and despite wanting to make all of there prop board brethren happy and have real lives and jobs.

There will not be a single hobbyist (and likely even quite a few of the pros) doing builds who at some point will not get in over there head. Trashing them in the open forum really does not help much, in fact if they are already being dragged through the dirt what exactly is the motivation to fix the problem?

Not making excuses just pointing out the reallites.

I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup

Another alternative for folks is to do the finish work themselves. :eek I know this scares the corn chips out of some, but it's really a lot of fun.

Anyone one want to hear MY story of Bruce?

I'ver got the emails.

Bruce used to be a really good friend... What a waste.

I have some emails from you as well Andrew! :wacko but this is no place for that!

What does THAT mean??

Anyway, you took my money and never finished the work.

You stopped returning emails, phone calls and became extremely verbally abusive whenever I, or from what I was told, anyone inquired about the status of the the props you were supposed to be working on. This especaily true when YOU KNEW you hadn't done a thing on working on them and were getting farther and farther behind, and you had already spent the money that you were paid.

Incidentally, when you were lying to me about my emitters for the Ray Generator, (this right before I got pissed and sent you $45 for shipping so you WOULD send me back all the stuff of mine that you had that you were supposed to be working on) I had someone email me who told me that you could get a set of emitters to them in two or three days! I waited over 13 MONTHS (Yes, that would be over a year!) and NEVER GOT THEM or what WHAT I PAID FOR! ...and then there was the Phaser that you still have not sent me back all the parts for. And that I know I will NEVER see.

As I said before, you WERE a good friend. Hell, I considered you family! And YOU KNOW THAT. I gave you the benefit of doubt for far too long.

Finally, you do great work when you actauly DO the work. But, when you get behind, you get down right hateful and blamed everyone and everything else for it.

And there is a lot more, in fact, in this thread, that I know more about, but I'm not going to stir things up anymore than I already have.

I will never buy another thing from Bruce again.

Ok here we go crazy man!
you want it you got it!..........

First off everything you paid for you got..........how many things did you get for free....??? A complete set of panels for your transporter for one....then you messed them up and bitched about them and got another set for free!! I can go on and on....everything you have ever got from me or anyone else was never good enough....period! always bitching about every detail....always bitching about some one else doing builds for you, I can start naming names if you like? there is a reason why I stopped speaking to you! you are crazy plane and simple, you never know when to quit! build me thi,s make me that, I want this, I want that... pay for it???? well sometimes! expect it for free?? all of the time! LOL a pest ?? yes! your very last email well it was not your last sadly enough..said send me my stuff in what ever condition it is in...I told you many time with everything I have ever done for you, you get them done in the order you are in ...people that were before you come first, you are part of the reason I became behind, Paint my phaser kit for free because others tell me I will have to pay and the wait is a year! Duh! free does not get you in First place on the list....you even Bribed another prop builder to put you first on their list by buying them an expencive prop gift! :lol I bet that f'ed some people! do you care?? Nope!...that is what you got! you asked for it you got it ...I do not have time to play with you and that is why I marked your email as spam......it is like a bad version of the movie the cable guy! :wacko then when I did send your stuff in the condition it was in per your request then the name calling started...my god man did you expect me to drop everything again and do Andrews stuff first...I have the email with me saying you don't want it like that you can wait a bit and have it finished, you said I WANT IT NOW!...What else could I do! I told you anything that was not in the box you would get later any way and the name calling started! it is so nice I don't have to be sucked in by feeling sorry for you any more, and feeling guilty about poor Andrew and trying to help him! anyone that has delt with you knows not to again as you are a pest and never happy with the outcome...never have anything nice to say!.............Oh and a free disruptor, then a replacment set of fins because you messed up the first because they were not good enough...the a replacment for the back of your intercom because it was not the right angle for you then you broke it? at least 10 phone messages a day for years! saying where are you? don't you love me any more?? call me, I have not heard from you today! over and over....dude you are nuts!
My wife and I used to laugh when we came home and there was 9 messages on the machine.....Andrew the Cable guy!
and I am holding back! I will accept a thread like this that Nick started because it is true! and I am at fault but I will not accept you chiming in hear with your crazy crap! I thought I was rid of this crazy stuff.....If you would like to continue just post again and I will start a new thread in the non prop section and share the good stuff! I hate to be like this to anyone but man you just drive me over the edge! :angry
I told you! before....If it is free you have to wait for it.....if there are ten people ahead of you you need to wait your turn! do you listen? NO!
Now I wll say it one more time in public this time! if you got your feelers hurt thats ok because it started out as a business transaction, then you always had a question, then it turned into a question everyday, then it turned into wanting me to make you everything and do everything for free! I have been known to do somethingd for free but when it is just expected it gets old real quick.....then when you get it things like this fin is a little crooked! or this jewel light is slightly off center? wtf! it was free! any way I am waisting my time here again with you!
You now have everything you sent me to build, fix look at etc.
go find something else to do and don't be a waana'be victim!

What does THAT mean??

Anyway, you took my money and never finished the work.

You stopped returning emails, phone calls and became extremely verbally abusive whenever I, or from what I was told, anyone inquired about the status of the the props you were supposed to be working on. This especaily true when YOU KNEW you hadn't done a thing on working on them and were getting farther and farther behind, and you had already spent the money that you were paid.

Incidentally, when you were lying to me about my emitters for the Ray Generator, (this right before I got pissed and sent you $45 for shipping so you WOULD send me back all the stuff of mine that you had that you were supposed to be working on) I had someone email me who told me that you could get a set of emitters to them in two or three days! I waited over 13 MONTHS (Yes, that would be over a year!) and NEVER GOT THEM or what WHAT I PAID FOR! ...and then there was the Phaser that you still have not sent me back all the parts for. And that I know I will NEVER see.

As I said before, you WERE a good friend. Hell, I considered you family! And YOU KNOW THAT. I gave you the benefit of doubt for far too long.

Finally, you do great work when you actauly DO the work. But, when you get behind, you get down right hateful and blamed everyone and everything else for it.

And there is a lot more, in fact, in this thread, that I know more about, but I'm not going to stir things up anymore than I already have.

I will never buy another thing from Bruce again.

Hugs and bunnies....Deep breath people. Honestly the only people that need to be posting in this thread are the OP and the people involved with that. No more, No less

Hugs and bunnies....Deep breath people. Honestly the only people that need to be posting in this thread are the OP and the people involved with that. No more, No less

:lol in and out.........in and out!

much better thanks! Oh!... and Nick, just sent another Payment buddy! :thumbsup

Ok here we go crazy man!
you want it you got it!..........

First off everything you paid for you got..........how many things did you get for free....??? A complete set of panels for your transporter for one....then you messed them up and bitched about them and got another set for free!! I can go on and on....everything you have ever got from me or anyone else was never good enough....period! always bitching about every detail....always bitching about some one else doing builds for you, I can start naming names if you like? there is a reason why I stopped speaking to you! you are crazy plane and simple, you never know when to quit! build me thi,s make me that, I want this, I want that... pay for it???? well sometimes! expect it for free?? all of the time! LOL a pest ?? yes! your very last email well it was not your last sadly enough..said send me my stuff in what ever condition it is in...I told you many time with everything I have ever done for you, you get them done in the order you are in ...people that were before you come first, you are part of the reason I became behind, Paint my phaser kit for free because others tell me I will have to pay and the wait is a year! Duh! free does not get you in First place on the list....you even Bribed another prop builder to put you first on their list by buying them an expencive prop gift! :lol I bet that f'ed some people! do you care?? Nope!...that is what you got! you asked for it you got it ...I do not have time to play with you and that is why I marked your email as spam......it is like a bad version of the movie the cable guy! :wacko then when I did send your stuff in the condition it was in per your request then the name calling started...my god man did you expect me to drop everything again and do Andrews stuff first...I have the email with me saying you don't want it like that you can wait a bit and have it finished, you said I WANT IT NOW!...What else could I do! I told you anything that was not in the box you would get later any way and the name calling started! it is so nice I don't have to be sucked in by feeling sorry for you any more, and feeling guilty about poor Andrew and trying to help him! anyone that has delt with you knows not to again as you are a pest and never happy with the outcome...never have anything nice to say!.............Oh and a free disruptor, then a replacment set of fins because you messed up the first because they were not good enough...the a replacment for the back of your intercom because it was not the right angle for you then you broke it? at least 10 phone messages a day for years! saying where are you? don't you love me any more?? call me, I have not heard from you today! over and over....dude you are nuts!
My wife and I used to laugh when we came home and there was 9 messages on the machine.....Andrew the Cable guy!
and I am holding back! I will accept a thread like this that Nick started because it is true! and I am at fault but I will not accept you chiming in hear with your crazy crap! I thought I was rid of this crazy stuff.....If you would like to continue just post again and I will start a new thread in the non prop section and share the good stuff! I hate to be like this to anyone but man you just drive me over the edge! :angry
I told you! before....If it is free you have to wait for it.....if there are ten people ahead of you you need to wait your turn! do you listen? NO!
Now I wll say it one more time in public this time! if you got your feelers hurt thats ok because it started out as a business transaction, then you always had a question, then it turned into a question everyday, then it turned into wanting me to make you everything and do everything for free! I have been known to do somethingd for free but when it is just expected it gets old real quick.....then when you get it things like this fin is a little crooked! or this jewel light is slightly off center? wtf! it was free! any way I am waisting my time here again with you!
You now have everything you sent me to build, fix look at etc.
go find something else to do and don't be a waana'be victim!

OMG! There was SO MUCH stuff that we sent each other over the FOUR years that was FREE. You have a REAL short memory. I have NO idea who sent more or less and quite frankly I don't care. I gave you what I did out of friendship.

As far as the rest of your rant... there is SO MUCH disinformation and mean spirited stuff in there that I really don't have the time nor desire to go point by point.

THESE ARE THE FACTS:

I gave you $249 for the seed money to build ALL the Ray Generators so you could make and sell them. YOU said for me doing that you would build one complete. You didn't do that. I waited OVER a year. And you said you were waiting for "some other guy" to make the fins. That was another lie. I already stated what happened from there.

The people who know me also know how generous I can be. ....I have NEVER bribed ANYONE for anything in my life. But, I will remind you that you asked me to loan you $50 last year and I sent you $100 because I new you really needed it for your family. You were to pay me back, but instead you asked if I would like for you to paint my phaser.

Bruce, I am sorry you feel the way you do. I do. I never "expected" anything for free unless you offered it that way. EVER! Like I said I sent you a of SWEET props and Trek stuff over the 4 years. And yes, you were a great friend in return. If you felt like I was treating SO unfairly why is this the first and only time you have EVER said a word? (Rhetorical statement)

This is all i have to say on this subject. Now you all can do what you want with it.

OMG! There was SO MUCH stuff that we sent each other over the FOUR years that was FREE. You have a REAL short memory. I have NO idea who sent more or less and quite frankly I don't care. I gave you what I did out of friendship.

As far as the rest of your rant... there is SO MUCH disinformation and mean spirited stuff in there that I really don't have the time nor desire to go point by point.

THESE ARE THE FACTS:

I gave you $249 for the seed money to build ALL the Ray Generators so you could make and sell them. YOU said for me doing that you would build one complete. You didn't do that. I waited OVER a year. And you said you were waiting for "some other guy" to make the fins. That was another lie. I already stated what happened from there.

The people who know me also know how generous I can be. ....I have NEVER bribed ANYONE for anything in my life. But, I will remind you that you asked me to loan you $50 last year and I sent you $100 because I new you really needed it for your family. You were to pay me back, but instead you asked if I would like for you to paint my phaser.

Bruce, I am sorry you feel the way you do. I do. I never "expected" anything for free unless you offered it that way. EVER! Like I said I sent you a of SWEET props and Trek stuff over the 4 years. And yes, you were a great friend in return. If you felt like I was treating SO unfairly why is this the first and only time you have EVER said a word? (Rhetorical statement)

This is all i have to say on this subject. Now you all can do what you want with it.

:wacko

Bruce Boyd..... This is your life!

RALPH20EDWARDS20THIS20IS20YOUR.jpg

oh come on...It's fun watching keyboard ninjas go at it for no other reason than to vent. Knowing if they ever got together they would just watch trek reruns together holding hands...

( resume... grabbing popcorn)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back