AVP Armor Templates By VinMan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Air Elmo66

Nice stuff!!! I see you enhanced texture onto your foam armor. Did you use the burn tip method ??? Im working on getting a 3d printer myself. i would love to get the CR-10 printer.

gabri

Thank you! I use a dremel for the hammered texture....and my printer is a da vinci mini w by xyz printing!
20170608_224147.jpg

Air Elmo66

Well. You might want to use the Eva foam and heat them and bend them to form with you body. Im 6'1 , 200 lb and i had to bend them to contour with my body. Im about a month from finishing it. Cant wait for NYC Comic Con !!!

Air Elmo66

Here is my progress with my suit. Starting to get into that stretch run. But its getting there were I want it to be . Hope you guys enjoy !!! IMG_1201.JPG IMG_1330.JPG FullSizeRender 2.jpg IMG_1365.JPG IMG_1735.JPG IMG_1770.JPG IMG_1772.JPG IMG_1803.JPG