AVP Armor Templates By VinMan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ksj

As those break or decay, replace the pieces with leather. Leather has far out lasted anything craft/eva foam for me.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

kristen jones

Master Member
SAAME! I rebuilt all of my Lady predator armour parts from Leather last year and it's by far the best way to go for durability AND flexibility.

Attachments

• 29597881_10208963698169749_1671552452348636014_n.jpg
    29597881_10208963698169749_1671552452348636014_n.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 103

ksj

SAAME! I rebuilt all of my Lady predator armour parts from Leather last year and it's by far the best way to go for durability AND flexibility.
You forget the best part:
with leather you can sit down on them and they will not break...

I recommend anyone with an eva suit to replace with leather as things break and at least do the groin area in leather as it will ensure the ability to sit....

kristen jones

Master Member
While theoretically i **could** sit down on the butt flap, I wouldn't. It won't break, but it WILL deform and I don't want that either. BUT--with the way that my lower armour is designed I can easily just lift the butt flap up slightly when i sit and there's no issue :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.