AvP 2010 Predator custom figure

uruk

long time no see, guys.

here's my latest work, AVP 2010 predator custom. that's my first try at fully customized figure, so please don't kill me. i know it has a lot of flaws and the netting is missing (can't figure a good way to make it) but overall is not that bad i hope.

p1030865zy.th.jpg p1030872.th.jpg p1030866f.th.jpg p1030867.th.jpg p1030868p.th.jpg p1030869u.th.jpg

any comments are much appreciated, can't wait to hear from you. :D

Nice Work!! I would love it if NECA would put out a pred that had two arm gauntlets that had the retractible blades!! You pulled this off excellently.

thanks guys, i really appreciate that.

by the way, i'd love to see this predator by neca - love the simple AVP/wolf combined look, and especially the ancient biohelmet. that'd be absolutely cool.

It's a really good custom figure!

If you have too many problems with the netting, you can always paint it with some relief paint. Or, you can apply glue with a brush and paint it when it's dry

It's a really good custom figure!

If you have too many problems with the netting, you can always paint it with some relief paint. Or, you can apply glue with a brush and paint it when it's dry

Dude this is awesome! You did capture Dark's look. Your first time custom is great. I have to agree with the netting, its a pain doing it in this scale, but yours looks fine without it. Good job bro. :D

thanks again guys! i'll try to work out something withe the netting, if i don't like it, i'll leave him without it.

That is sick, always wanted to see if anyone could pull this off with a kitbash and u made him look deadly! very very nice, really like the mcfarlane predator 1 parts on him! And i agree, Neca really needs to make him but i doubt it'll happen.
I think it would be pretty cool if we got some pred figures from the games...like a Scarface from Predator Concrete Jungle...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back