Avengers: Age of Ultron (Pre-release)

Could be real, could be fake. Take it at face value if you will:

If that is true, then...

I feel it would make more sense in the "real world" of the Avengers, given how they changed a few key elements to make it seem more feasable/realistic, in the case of the Mandarin not really being a magic wielding super villain, they made him a false icon masking the true villain of AIM.

It would seem more feasible that JARVIS, already a highly advanced AI created by the mind of Stark could potentially become corrupted. Add that to the fact that JARVIS already has access to all the necessary equipment to construct virtually any armor at a whim, it would only make sense. Perhaps there will be a loose tie-in, involving Ant-man and how he either intentionally or accidentally corrupts JARVIS to turn him into Ultron.

Ok... what's with people's obsession with Deadpool?

I found him so lame when reading his comics... Is there some that i'm missing out that show's why people like him?

Ok... what's with people's obsession with Deadpool?

I found him so lame when reading his comics... Is there some that i'm missing out that show's why people like him?

It was probably Ryan Reynolds increasing popularity. Now that his star power is pretty much dead, so is dead pool's.

Deadpool is an ideal character to be put as a support like in the hulk vs wolverine animated. Stand alone would prob not be so good and even if they were they would have to make it R rated which i very much doubt they would.

I agree. Deadpool is a comic relief, but still has as much influence in particular story arcs, much like how Jar Jar Binks was in star wars, where they eventually made him push the turnover of power to Palpetine in the senate, which essentially allowed him to form the Empire.

Unless his voice alters when he becomes corrupt. Helps the kiddy winks relate to it being another personality rather then jarvis just deciding to be a bad guy maybe... im gonna unsubscribe now before the spoilers start really coming in lol.

J

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Has there been any mention as to why Paul Bettany wasn't cast? Obviously Iron Man will be in the movie, so why is the actor who voices Jarvis not in the movie?

Possible spoiler
This makes me more inclined to believe the rumors that Jarvis will be Ultron, but with a new voice like jmgrice suggested. Of course even if he is (Ultron), I still think Bettany should be involved in some capacity - for instance before Jarvis changes or whatever.

I can't wait almost 2 more years!

I wouldn't worry too much about Paul Bettany being announced as a cast member yet. Many actors that lend their voices for small parts get uncredited, or just left out of the hype talk.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back