ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

Anovos nor this new company have contacted me in years for my pre-order of the Cassian Andor field jacket. Anyone ever get their RO items?

Rogue One Cassian Andor Field Jacket
pre-order 7-21-2017 @ SDCC 2017
Total $164.09
If you have preorders for any Anovos Star Wars items you should contact Denuo Novo. That is the best way to make sure they have your order and see if they have any info on when it might be filled.

...From talking to him, I understand that they aren't fulfilling these orders because it was part of their contract (apparently it wasn't?) - they're doing it because they felt it was the right thing to do. I have to agree with that. It's also the smart thing to do, business-wise: you're already starting out riding the coattails of a bad reputation based on mistrust, so the best thing you can do right off the bat is make things right for the people who were wronged before....
I guess people like me who ordered Star Trek stuff are screwed then if they don't have the license?

I guess people like me who ordered Star Trek stuff are screwed then if they don't have the license?
I emailed them about a Star Trek order, they did reply and stated they did not have that license and suggested I work with Anovos for resolution.

I emailed them about a Star Trek order, they did reply and stated they did not have that license and suggested I work with Anovos for resolution.
Yeah good luck with that. Anovos has no answer. Been there, done that. So basically I’ve been out of $360 for like 5 years now.

I know John Cooley, and have since before Anovos. He hasn't been able to say much, but is adamant the Star Trek and BSG side of things is not dead. I'm still on the hook for the bomber jacket, which had gotten to the sample stage before everything blew up. He really wants to see that run completed and shipped. I'm about due to check in with him again and see how things are going.

I'd be very interested in hearing whatever he might tell you regarding that. I'm in for a Kirk bomber jacket too. I'm at the point now where I don't even care if I get the product or a refund. In fact, a refund would probably help me more now lol

I was very lucky to receive a TOS green wrap tunic, after "production delays". It took them 2 years to fulfill, but it did arrive in November 2020, as they were going belly-up. I had previously ordered TOS 1st and 2nd season tunics with no trouble, no more than a few months to receive the items. So sorry so many got cheated out of so much money.

I was very lucky to receive a TOS green wrap tunic, after "production delays". It took them 2 years to fulfill, but it did arrive in November 2020, as they were going belly-up. I had previously ordered TOS 1st and 2nd season tunics with no trouble, no more than a few months to receive the items. So sorry so many got cheated out of so much money.
Can you share pictures of the wrap?

I know John Cooley, and have since before Anovos. He hasn't been able to say much, but is adamant the Star Trek and BSG side of things is not dead. I'm still on the hook for the bomber jacket, which had gotten to the sample stage before everything blew up. He really wants to see that run completed and shipped. I'm about due to check in with him again and see how things are going.
Any update on this, or any other signs of life from Anovos?

My guess is no, and anyone who spent money on Trek costumes is hosed...

Who is John Cooley??? Never heard that name before in association with Anovos. Your friend is certainly not one of the two principal crooks/owners who are noted as the face of Anovos. Is he just a lackey that worked for them? Is he hiding in Hawaii like one of the owners? Did he mention There are jackets that made it out past sample stage and into customers hands? Only about 2 dozen or so. So unless he is someone who can call the shots I really doubt seeing my order and suggest that he is blowing hot air up your cooly.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back