ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

nightlyfob79

ANOVOS Outstanding order list , please add your order to the list

Anovos has gone dark no updates on Star Wars I can't get a response from them but now advertising Star Trek and Ghostbusters products I want to make a list of just how many orders are outstanding so we all can get an exact idea on how behind they are I know some poor people have been waiting years maybe up to 5 or 6 from what I've read on the RPF please add your order date and what you have ordered you can include any other comments you like I'm curious how deep the rabbit hole actually goes .

-Mandalorian Helmet ordered May 24 2020 apparently in stock - status refund refused

Thank you and I apologise if this has been done before in advance

Brandon

Red Leader Rebel Pilot Helmet - May 2019 - was scheduled for end of 2019
Luke Skywalker Rebel Pilot Helmet July 2019

Mine was a FO Trooper kit that was 4+ years outstanding at that point, and i swapped it for a Mando and RG helmet which were shipping at the time and the pages had 'in stock' listed back in August/September. Ever since the switch, crickets.

Imperial Admiral Rank Badge Accessory (Ordered May-2017)
Rogue One: General Merrick Blue Squadron Helmet Accessory (Ordered Jul-2017)
The Force Awakens Rey Quarterstaff Accessory (Ordered Jan-2018)
Luke Skywalker Rebel Pilot Helmet (Ordered Apr-2018)
Imperial Patrol Trooper Helmet (Ordered Mar-2019)
Clone Trooper Phase II Helmet (Ordered Apr-2019)
First Order Stormtrooper Standard Kit with Standard Helmet (Ordered Apr-2019)
Red Leader Rebel Pilot Helmet (Ordered May-2019)
Rogue One: Shoretrooper Helmet (Ordered Sep-2020) - Received Mar-2021
Star Trek: Discovery Starfleet Hand Phaser Interactive Prop Replica (Ordered Dec-2020)

Last edited:
STAR WARS Luke Skywalker™ Rebel Pilot Helmet Accessory (2018)
ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS™ STORY Death Trooper Armor Kit (2017 - switched for FOTK kit after cancellation)

It might be worth setting up a google spreadsheet for this.
Have everyone put their (user)name, product, order date, paid amount, payment method, last contact from ANOVOS and optional field for status or notes in there. That should provide a really good way of actually seeing what people are still waiting for and how much money ANOVOS has stolen from people so far.

Imperial Admiral Rank Badge Accessory (Ordered May-2017)
Rogue One: General Merrick Blue Squadron Helmet Accessory (Ordered Jul-2017)
The Force Awakens Rey Quarterstaff Accessory (Ordered Jan-2018)
Luke Skywalker Rebel Pilot Helmet (Ordered Apr-2018)
Imperial Patrol Trooper Helmet (Ordered Mar-2019)
Clone Trooper Phase II Helmet (Ordered Apr-2019)
First Order Stormtrooper Standard Kit with Standard Helmet (Ordered Apr-2019)
Red Leader Rebel Pilot Helmet (Ordered May-2019)
Rogue One: Shoretrooper Helmet (Ordered Sep-2020)
Star Trek: Discovery Starfleet Hand Phaser Interactive Prop Replica (Ordered Dec-2020)
No offense man, but haven't you learned anything from reading threads about Anovos all this time?

No offense man, but haven't you learned anything from reading threads about Anovos all this time?

I have a long history with ordering from Anovos. My first orders were in 2015. Back then it usually took 1-2 years, but they did deliver the product eventually. I had 12 orders filled by Anovos prior to 2018. I received no shipments from Anovos November 2017 - December 2019. At first I wasn't too worried since they had always previously shipped the item eventually. In 2019 I started to get concerned with the lack of deliveries and the continued starting of new pre-orders.

Late 2019 they announced the change to the Texas facility and the Interest List for the Mando helmet. They delivered that to me within a couple weeks after I paid for it. Anovos delivered the Royal Guard helmet (ordered April 2019) and Rogue One Imperial Officer Hat minus the pin (ordered May 2017) in 2020. I started to have more faith in the production at the Texas facility so I ordered the new Shore Trooper helmet in September 2020. Unfortunately they have gone back to not delivering Star Wars items late 2020 even from the facility they have direct control over. I have not received the Shore Trooper helmet. It's actually worse now than ever since they haven't made any substantial updates for any of the Star Wars items since October 2020.

I ordered the Star Trek Discovery Phaser in December 2020 when they had a good sale price. I have since filed a chargeback claim with the credit card company for that since it is the only item ordered within the window they allow chargeback claims. I was hoping that would prompt some kind of response from Anovos. Shortly after that they finally updated 17 of my support request emails. Two of them had the below response. The others simply say that they were updated. I don't know if the below response is somehow supposed to address the chargeback request or not.

Thank you for reaching out to us. Apologies on the delay as we have been restructuring our customer services, despite the staffing and supply issues related to COVID.

Due to present staffing limitations, and our efforts at directing them to fulfilling existing orders via our Stateside facility, an update on these items will be posted via our Support Portal in due course from here on out.

STAR WARS Luke Skywalker Rebel Pilot Helmet Accessory (ordered April 17, 2018)
STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS: Kylo Ren Costume Ensemble with Helmet (ordered March 29, 2016) Received helmet about a year after order.
Managed to cancel and exchange Rey staff and Luke Bespin belt for Mandalorian helmet. I requested a refund for the outstanding orders and Charlie said he would be addressing that. No response since then.

Last edited:
..and I get anxiety when I tell someone it will take 4/6 weeks to build a blaster for them. is their stuff that good or is it simply because they are officially licensed?! crazy.

Sent another generic help ticket since I haven't heard from Charlie in 2 months, got this reply:

PLEASE NOTE: All company resources are allocated to the manufacturing division. You should expect a substantial delay in any response to support requests through customer service during this time.

We kindly ask that you wait for a response to your request. Generating multiple tickets and/or multiple messages DOES NOT increase the likelihood of a response.

If you need to add additional comments, information, or photos related to your issue, please reply ONLY to this email.

Thank you for your patience!

I would love to have some way to tally all of this up.

It is obvious that none of us are ever going to see anything more from this company so that said, I wonder what the dollar figure is with regard to how much they stole from us.

I mean heck, they said they sold about 500 Kylo costumes at around 3k each - that's $1.5m gone right there since none of them will ever get made or shipped.

But production is "locked in" as of last October so Miss Bo Peep must be on it!

F

STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS: First Order Stormtrooper Premier Kit with Helmet and Boots - (Ordered 06/01/16)
STAR WARS™: THE FORCE AWAKENS: Kylo Ren Costume Ensemble - (Ordered 07/06/16)

...still waiting

Star Wars The Force Awakens First Order Stormtrooper Standard Kit. Ordered September 2016 (4.5 years ago!!).
No Comms (aside from the generic bulls**t about production progress several years ago, and them switching it from TFA to TLJ!)

May 11, 2020 FO TFA stormtrooper premier line helmet. $708.75.
oh btw, has anyone seen their latest email with all the packages waiting to be shipped at their front door? They had some BS line, Texas strong! Whatever

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back