Amazing collections and display ideas

That is a very nice collection and setup! Unfortunately, the maintenance of dusting all those intricate pieces and statues must be a real pain-in-the-*** !!!

Yeah some of these make me cringe dusting wise. I'm careful and I've still managed to damage three GG mini busts and the C-3PO on my GG Chewbacca statue!

FvcUEDABLSeKOyfZxGon2cUwUGHbAtTP2QyKFCScF-MlZdk5DA_Hhv43r3skmx0HDTANfzn5w&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-1.jpg

vtV9p5pKpkXOiCgFz8LPr-d5ZY-j2kNPEKyvI9-5fJ4EV4sNFBL0VYlrezAIpj8astPJByIAA&_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.jpg

That set is a m a z i n g.. I love the ship interior and especially the alien coming through the door!!!

Wow!

I came across that VHS "store" video a few weeks ago as well. Holy crap I love the idea and execution! What a great way to walk into the past!

If I had the space, talent, money and resources I would totally turn my work space into the interior of Ben Kenobi's hut. Speaking of which has anyone ever made an accurate Ben Kenobi lightsaber chest? I've always toyed with the idea as a great way to store / display my lightsaber props.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back