Amazing collections and display ideas

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sluis Van Shipyards

Master Member
That is a very nice collection and setup! Unfortunately, the maintenance of dusting all those intricate pieces and statues must be a real pain-in-the-*** !!!
Yeah some of these make me cringe dusting wise. I'm careful and I've still managed to damage three GG mini busts and the C-3PO on my GG Chewbacca statue!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hdtheater

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have seen that collection on Pinterest before. Good to see more than the same old picture every time.