Amazing collections and display ideas

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Amazing room GF, need to add some graphics and illuminated marquees to them Gen 1 cabs though :)

Reactions: GF

GF

Sr Member
Thank you for the nice words!!! If you noticed I reversed the risers to all black, I did the same for Star Wars since this photo was taken, I dont like graphics on the riser, I will soon add faux coin panels to all the cabs but need to add a solid coler to kickplates, here's a test a did on my Star Wars cab the fake Coin panel.

A1ycCpj.jpg

avl1Vbc.jpg

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not a big fan of the coin doors.

I prefer full graphics for the Kick Panel and Control Panel Filler.

Den.jpg

Games 12_23_2019 001.jpg

GF

Sr Member
Very nice! I like the asteroid alot, I do prefer that instead of all the game logos, you didn't get the Star Wars?

Boba Debt

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not in a hurry because I have 3-4 more Gen 1 cabs to mod while I'm waiting for Star Wars to go on "clearance"

But when it does, I plan to buy 2 and make one into a Pole Position with about 8 diving games

• Love
Reactions: GF

GF

Sr Member
I'm not in a hurry because I have 3-4 more Gen 1 cabs to mod while I'm waiting for Star Wars to go on "clearance"

But when it does, I plan to buy 2 and make one into a Pole Position with about 8 diving games

I get you, I really hope they make Drangon's lairs/ Space ace, always loved those games, I have no interest on the new ones they just announced :( well maybe one of their pinballs