Advanced Potions Making

Hi. I'm new here. I just have to say that the work you are doing looks incredible. I would love to buy a copy. How much do you think you'll sell it for?

demiguel.m: Did you finish this project? From what I've seen you were pretty close. Either way, I'd love to be signed up for a copy. I'm currently making a Moste Potente Potions book using the wonderful work of Barneyrfd, would love to buy a copy of your book and put it right next to it :)

It annoys me to no end that this thread was hijacked and taken over completely. Regardless... I am still working on a completely original, print - worthy version of the book. This will be available for sale and will easily rival anything else out there that has been done or is being done by anyone. I have purposefully not posted on here and will continue to remain silent as my threads only get hijacked. But... Once it is ready I will let everyone know.

You can PM me in the meantime. Though I most likely won't give more information than this.

As you were...

(The thread starter...)

It annoys me to no end that this thread was hijacked and taken over completely. Regardless... I am still working on a completely original, print - worthy version of the book. This will be available for sale and will easily rival anything else out there that has been done or is being done by anyone. I have purposefully not posted on here and will continue to remain silent as my threads only get hijacked. But... Once it is ready I will let everyone know.

You can PM me in the meantime. Though I most likely won't give more information than this.

As you were...

(The thread starter...)

I see, I thought you guys were working together. Do you have an ETA on your project?

I'm still working on it! ?m alive :thumbsup I am finishing the silvery cover. I will show you soon.
Thanks to everyone interested in.
TK8541 Again, sorry for the hijacked.

Last edited:
I'm still working on it! ?m alive :thumbsup I am finishing the silvery cover. I will show you soon.
Thanks to everyone interested in.
TK8541 Again, sorry for the hijacked.
Wow!!! Demiguel! Why in the world do you keep bumping in? I'm not usually a jerk like this but I've watched this thread be totally taken over.

THIS PROJECT THREAD IS TK8541's!

Completely unrelated to Demiguel's potion book.

It's a shame that such an amazingly cool project cannot get its true appreciation because someone else has to bump in. TK8541 doesn't even want to share here any more. Such a shame because he's a great prop maker. Talk up your own projects on your own thread. Appreciate TK8541's here.

Wow!!! Demiguel! Why in the world do you keep bumping in? I'm not usually a jerk like this but I've watched this thread be totally taken over.

THIS PROJECT THREAD IS TK8541's!

Completely unrelated to Demiguel's potion book.

It's a shame that such an amazingly cool project cannot get its true appreciation because someone else has to bump in. TK8541 doesn't even want to share here any more. Such a shame because he's a great prop maker. Talk up your own projects on your own thread. Appreciate TK8541's here. ��

Dear TD8966 as I said in 2011, in the FIRST page of the thread, moderators suggested me to join my own old thread with this since both was about the same project. That's all I'll say about that.
I'll keep posting here the news about my potion making book version as I've been doing since 2011.
Regards.

Did anyone ever finish their version of the interior of the Advanced Potion Book? I think all the work done is amazing and am interested no matter who posts. I'd love to see a finished project. :)

Ali B.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back