2021 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED

Mark me as received.

I got some pretty cool stuff. Everything was wrapped very nicely.

PXL_20211208_001255106.jpg

First was one of the mystery mini puft containers which are incredibly messy to open.
PXL_20211208_001857065.jpg

Then I got an Ecto-1 License plate which is rather good looking.
PXL_20211208_001919982.jpg

Finally, I got a rather creative Hot Wheels Ecto-1 converted into an ornament. This is going on my tree with all my other Ghostbusters ornaments.
PXL_20211208_001936862.jpg

Thank you very much Secret Santa.

I received my gift today so thank you i will open it on Christmas day and post pictures after Christmas good luck to everyone i hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and happy New Year, this year is ending rough for me for i have two test tomorrow i go fora Brain Mri and Pet scan tomorrow then looking at having surgery to remove a Melanoma Growth on the top of my forehead that is approx. 2 cm wide on good news is i have this santa package to look forward to and also my niece is soon to give birth to her second child

I received my gift today so thank you i will open it on Christmas day and post pictures after Christmas good luck to everyone i hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and happy New Year, this year is ending rough for me for i have two test tomorrow i go fora Brain Mri and Pet scan tomorrow then looking at having surgery to remove a Melanoma Growth on the top of my forehead that is approx. 2 cm wide on good news is i have this santa package to look forward to and also my niece is soon to give birth to her second child
Wishing you all the best. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and everyone.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back