2021 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration NOW CLOSED

JAnderson392

Mark me as received.

I got some pretty cool stuff. Everything was wrapped very nicely.

PXL_20211208_001255106.jpg

First was one of the mystery mini puft containers which are incredibly messy to open.
PXL_20211208_001857065.jpg

Then I got an Ecto-1 License plate which is rather good looking.
PXL_20211208_001919982.jpg

Finally, I got a rather creative Hot Wheels Ecto-1 converted into an ornament. This is going on my tree with all my other Ghostbusters ornaments.
PXL_20211208_001936862.jpg

Thank you very much Secret Santa.

Jmvgreek1

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I received my gift today so thank you i will open it on Christmas day and post pictures after Christmas good luck to everyone i hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and happy New Year, this year is ending rough for me for i have two test tomorrow i go fora Brain Mri and Pet scan tomorrow then looking at having surgery to remove a Melanoma Growth on the top of my forehead that is approx. 2 cm wide on good news is i have this santa package to look forward to and also my niece is soon to give birth to her second child

doppelganger

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I received my gift today so thank you i will open it on Christmas day and post pictures after Christmas good luck to everyone i hope everyone has a Happy Holiday and happy New Year, this year is ending rough for me for i have two test tomorrow i go fora Brain Mri and Pet scan tomorrow then looking at having surgery to remove a Melanoma Growth on the top of my forehead that is approx. 2 cm wide on good news is i have this santa package to look forward to and also my niece is soon to give birth to her second child
Wishing you all the best. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and everyone.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.