2019 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Registration CLOSED

Last edited:
Mark me as received please! First time I have had a parcel from Australia, so very much looking forward to opening it on the 25th.
My partner won't even let me take the postal packaging off to see what the box looks like inside...' in case I am too tempted to just open the whole thing now..' :lol: Will post some photos later..
(also just noticing the crazy high shipping cost to get the gift to me, so apologies for that!)

Last edited:
32700699-BBA1-4429-8AA1-424A0CC3E775.jpeg

Thanks for these awesome items...I look Marvel-ous in them!

Hey everyone,

This year, my Secret Santa broke my brain with his gifts! I received a whole bunch of Galaxy's Edge items including a Sabacc deck and Chance Cubes, along with a GE metal Batuu Spira coin and Oga's Cantina coaster. In addition, I received some custom CNC machined aluminum Sabacc coins and bars made by my Santa! They're all metal and weathered and are incredible. I can't wait to play Sabacc, I'm going to repurpose a wooden box for storage and display for the credits and it's going to be great.

But it gets better! I found that Santa also sent a metal Looper Silver bar! It's also CNC machined aluminum, so it's heavy and amazing! I've been wanting one of these for a VERY long time and had recently started searching for one without luck. It's like Santa knew my search history or something. lol

Thank you so much to Padawan311 for all of the great gifts! I can't thank you enough for everything. And as always, thank you to Michael Bergeron for organizing and making Christmas a little better each year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

secret santa.jpg

Mark me down as received! Wonderful gift! I will post pictures soon! Thank you very much for the thoughtful and well crafted gift, Secret Santa!

Merry Christmas to all and May the Force be with you!

Here is a photo of the awesome McQuarrie Boba Fett concept helmet! I love this thing! Thank you!!!!
IMG_0073.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

This year, my Secret Santa broke my brain with his gifts! I received a whole bunch of Galaxy's Edge items including a Sabacc deck and Chance Cubes, along with a GE metal Batuu Spira coin and Oga's Cantina coaster. In addition, I received some custom CNC machined aluminum Sabacc coins and bars made by my Santa! They're all metal and weathered and are incredible. I can't wait to play Sabacc, I'm going to repurpose a wooden box for storage and display for the credits and it's going to be great.

But it gets better! I found that Santa also sent a metal Looper Silver bar! It's also CNC machined aluminum, so it's heavy and amazing! I've been wanting one of these for a VERY long time and had recently started searching for one without luck. It's like Santa knew my search history or something. lol

Thank you so much to Padawan311 for all of the great gifts! I can't thank you enough for everything. And as always, thank you to Michael Bergeron for organizing and making Christmas a little better each year.

Merry Christmas everyone!

View attachment 1095368

Holy crap!!!

My gift also blew my brain! Will post when I get a chance!

Opened mine today and Thanks JAnderson392! Got a Hot Wheels DeLorean, which has joined the other DeLoreans on top of my Back to the Future arcade cabinet, a TIE Striker that is now with a few other Star Wars ships and a Lightsaber hilt, which is great as I've been toying with the idea of making a saber for sometime. THis will be a great start to trying that out.

Thanks again, and Merry Christmas

IMG_20191218_200851982.jpg

IMG_20191218_201231033.jpg

IMG_20191218_202353227.jpg

IMG_20191218_201033026.jpg

IMG_20191225_153756364.jpg

I'm guessing there will be a steady stream of gift pics coming from now for a few days? Looking forward to it. I love seeing what everybody gets. Hopefully my recipient likes what he got.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back