2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Eveningarwen, boshwan527, MooCriket, and Fuzzual... You guys have new Santas. :)

Christmas will come late, and I'm sorry for that, but hopefully it's worth it for you guys!

Horray! today I got what many collectors consider to be the 'Holy Grail' of movie props,

The Holy Grail!

l.jpg

Thanks Santa, if that is your real name, Indy Magnoli. :)

Now I really cant wait till my recipient gets theirs.

Awesome stuff !!! Going to have to get me one of those ! :thumbsup

OB, you are great for working so hard on this. And to all of you who volunteered to help us four eager awaiting prop geek, I say THANK YOU. I would have quietly gone without, but this means alot!

Eveningarwen, boshwan527, MooCriket, and Fuzzual... You guys have new Santas. :)

Christmas will come late, and I'm sorry for that, but hopefully it's worth it for you guys!

So Amish Trooper truly is MIA? That's a shame. I was his SS and sent him an MR Yavin medal and a hand weathered LOTR map over a month ago and not so much as a thank you. :unsure

yeah mine was "lou3433" and sent him or her a Complete set of dexter ID's along with a cool xmas card :unsure

-Mike

Well, I got "Lucky Nm Slevin" who turned out to be the infamous and banned Mitchell Laine. I didn't have time to make anything super special, but he still gets a gift that I would have much rather sent to someone deserving. C'est la vie!

Glad you like the Grail, Dexstar!

yeah it goes great with the thing I made for my guy,
6584572321_4c0f3e618b.jpg

I hope he gets it soon. I'm going to have to make myself one now, who else wants one? trade for other Indy stuff?

I am also excited again! Possibly even super excited, although perhaps I should save "super" lest I overuse it some more lol.

A huge thanks as well to the SS's who have stepped up to send something to us that haven't received yet! It means so much and definitely makes me believe in the Christmas spirit again :D

Thank you Orange Blend and a HUGE thank you to the new Secret Santa's for stepping in. What a great place this truly is(y)thumbsup

Wow Funky, I am truly shocked about Amish...and very appaled:angry

Amish Trooper is a bit of a shock too as he was always on. He's one who makes you wonder if something happened.

Unfortunately with him that's my worry. A solid member for three years with over 1,700 posts and then he just disappears (last login was mid-Dec).

I hope he's okay!

I am also excited again! Possibly even super excited, although perhaps I should save "super" lest I overuse it some more lol.

A huge thanks as well to the SS's who have stepped up to send something to us that haven't received yet! It means so much and definitely makes me believe in the Christmas spirit again :D

I've seen a teaser of your gift... You'll want to save some "super" for when you receive it! :D

Unfortunately with him that's my worry. A solid member for three years with over 1,700 posts and then he just disappears (last login was mid-Dec).
I hope he's okay!

I know there was a family bereavement at the beginning of Dec, so I hope he's OK and not had even more bad stuff to deal with.

With all the hacking and AWOL Secret Santas and all,

I just wanted to say........

SPOILERS!!!!!!!

RiverJournalBox.jpg

And this is the wrapping paper......

I'm going back into my TARDIS now....

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back