2011 RPF Secret Santa Gift Exchange (sign up has closed)

Heard from Doc, so there are only five left I'm waiting to hear from.

I can confirm that my gift was delivered. He just hasn't been online...

There are a few like that, doc's recipient included. :(

Hopefully everyone will post here eventually with a thank you. My efforts at the moment is tracking down those who haven't let me know that they have shipped. After that ordeal is finished I will compile a list of those who have posted that they haven't received. If you haven't been online or updated us it will be assumed that you received your gift. (I will ask for that list later, let's not start 20 posts of "haven't received" yet). ;)

Wow, I can't believe I missed this. I'm definitely going to try my hand in making something as I'm new to this concept, always looked on but never confident enough to try. I hope to have something great for next years secret santa!! Thanks for the great inspirations and a great motivator to get me started.

Ok so I just got back from out of town to find my gift still under the tree not opened lol, my brother can't stand things not to be opened. My gifts were on the money and I love them. Going to hang mine up today thank you fotokid you are the man.
gift.png

Glad you like them!! Had a blast making/collecting the items! Here's a link to how the symbol was made-

to assemble | With holidays on the way it

happy new year!

Hey Guys,

So it seems we have Mitchell Laine in our midst again...

http://www.therpf.com/f13/clearing-some-pieces-new-year-136044/#post2072690

SOB still owes me $350 (as well as a long list of others) so I'm certain that he won't be coming through for his recipient despite the fact that he PM'd me just days ago saying he would. :angry

So, do I have any volunteers to send an extra gift? The recipient is in New Zealand. It would be GREATLY appreciated but certainly it's not expected of anyone. If nobody pops up I'll send him something. :)

I saw that whole ordeal unfolding, and I'm thankful to the guys that posted because I nearly lost a lot of money on that deal.

Wish I could help with the recipient, but I'm swamped in back orders and deals atm. :\

I'll do it LMK who. :)

Hey Guys,

SOB still owes me $350 (as well as a long list of others) so I'm certain that he won't be coming through for his recipient despite the fact that he PM'd me just days ago saying he would. :angry

So, do I have any volunteers to send an extra gift? The recipient is in New Zealand. It would be GREATLY appreciated but certainly it's not expected of anyone. If nobody pops up I'll send him something. :)

Definitely shipped my gift out, so my recipient should have received by now. If not, then Tuesday the latest; since the USPS is closed tomorrow.

Haven't received anything yet from my SS though.

I didn't participate in SS this year but if someone needs a gift, OB shoot me a PM and I'll have no problem finding something to send to anyone who got left in the cold.

Did someone get a gift from Lucky Nm Slevin?
It turned out to be scam artist Mitchel Laine. Most likely he will have taken the item he was gifted and stiffed the person he was to give to.

Alright folks, a big THANK YOU to the four who offered (one through PM) to send our NZ friend a gift.

There will probably be a couple more in the coming weeks so I'll keep your names. Finhead was the first to post so I'll send him a PM with the username & address of Lucky's recipient.

For every Mitchell Laine there's 10 saints on this board. You guys rock! :thumbsup

Well to be honest, since I haven't heard anything yet I kind of feel that I may be one of the rejected recipients. Although....In some ways I kinda hope I am cuz then maybe I can sweet talk OB into making me one of his Hellboy books lol! ;)

ehhhh :love:love (nudge nudge) ehhhhhhhh :love:love:love:love:love

I kid! Or maybe I don't.....or maybe I do....the world will never know.

Who sent to him? I'm guessing he wont post a show off so will his SS show what they sent? just out of interests sake.
p.s uh oh, New Zealand? maybe that explains the cobwebs on my mailbox.
6624208603_6c612cd22b.jpg

FEED ME!

Last edited:
p.s uh oh, New Zealand? maybe that explains the cobwebs on my mailbox.

No sense in the "secret" bit now. :lol Yes, sadly you were his recipient. You are now being very well looked after though so hang tight! :thumbsup

As for others who think that they may have been forgotten, I currently have my suspicions about four of them. Some time this week I'll send messages to them so that they know not to hold their breath but that they WILL be taken care of.

Hey Guys,

I checked out some of the posts about him. Looks like a strange mental case this dude... almost fascinating... but way more revolting. ****.

As odd as it sounds, it is better to give than to receive. (I got a very nice gift) However, I spent a lot of time and effort researching GB props to do something outside my comfort zone for my SS.
My SS recipient hasn't been online for a month and this thread has pretty much run it's course.

I did a custom GB trap that hides a retro Bluetooth phone.

3550694.jpeg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back