2001: A Space (Station) Odyssey

Nice work!
I've wanted to make an accurate model of this for year, but could never find the time :)

L

This is too good to not bump.
Any progress?

Thanks for the interest. Unfortunately real work has got in the way and I've had to put this project on hold for a while, but I will get back to it, sooner or later!

Fantastic Dave! My favorite movie of all time. I was 16 when I saw it...60 times at the cinema. Currently I'm building a Big Enterprise from Scratch here in the forum but I've been wanting a big Discovery for a long time. Who knows.

Steve

No, I am afraid I'm busy on other projects for the foreseeable future.

Dave, don't stop... Dave. Take a stress pill and continue Dave. I have every confidence in your ability to finish this mission. Daisy, Daisy... Give me your answer, do. I'm half crazy, all for the love of you...

I'm in the middle of building the "Under Construction Ring" of the Space Station and it's always nice to see what other people have seen/interpreted by looking at various pics on the Web (I also have the Taschen book on 2001 A Space Odyssey).

Here's another shot of my WIP...it'll inspire Dave to continue his Space Station project;)

049.JPG

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back