*2.0 UPGRADE!! New progress on page 8!* Apocalypse/Knightmare Batman Build Thread

IMG_2236.JPG

Cowl is under clay and shimmed for the matrix mold. Going to start tapping glass here in a minute. Should I have a separate thread for the cowl? It will probably end up on the Knightmare figure.. so I thought keeping it here would be fine. Thoughts anyone?
Not my cleanest work but to be fair, the username is a bit inaccurate now. Mr. Sculptor/Painter Guy would perhaps be better suited these days. LOL

Re: Mr. Mold Maker's Apocalypse/Knightmare Batman Build Thread and BvS COWL SCULPT

Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to link them for me!

I've actually got the full photos, and have been using them as best I can for reference. :)
I know this is a pretty old thread but, the work you have been doing looks great! I was wondering, those photos you said you were able to get, that Salvador had posted a link to here, the "close-up-photos-of-batman-superman-and-wonder-woman-costumes", the link to them seems to be dead now. I was wondering if you still might have them and If there was any way I could get a copy of them? I've been looking for them for ages and the only thing I can find online are a postage stamp size version of a single photo of all three of them together on the gridded lazy Susan from a fairly far distance back. Any help you could give would really be appreciated.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back