Interest 5th element Mangalore blaster, cast from original prop.

Coinprop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys

I’m coming to an end with my Mondoshawan bust, and the molds are now retired. SO, Ny next item up will be the Mangalore pistol/blaster.

This will be molded from my original screen used prop, and will be finished and mounted on an acrylic holder/base for easy and nice display.
As always I’m going to make them as accurate to the original prop as possible.

I will start making the molds next week, and hopefully they will be ready for molding within 1-2 weeks. After that the process will be rather quick and I will start sending them out in the order of the list of people calling interest.

Starting with only 10 spots with a chance of 10 more. And if interest is higher then that I might do a few extra, but it’s a limited run.

This is the original blaster that I will mold. This was the blaster that Bruce Willis uses to shoot the Mangalore leader with.
IMG_6475.jpeg

I will update with a 3D render of the display base later the coming week.

Price will probably be $500 for this set. (Depending Dollar value)

Stay awesome

UPDATE 1

This is the base for the pistol/blaster, its a 3d render but the design will be something like this.
Transparent acrylic with black acrylic for the foot and middle plate, the plate with the text will be aluminum.
The text might change.
Mangalore stand v2.jpg

Update 2

Changed this thread to a “Interest list” I stead.
Mangalore stand v3.jpg

1. eethan
2. andreasp
3. kurtyboy
4. Methos
5. ahoudini

6. BlindVoyeur
7. jazar
8. Movie Magic
9. Mangalore

Attachments

• Mangalore stand v2.jpg
    Mangalore stand v2.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Update in first post!
Don't know if it should say "Blaster" or "Pistol", what y'all think?
Yeah, we tried to debate this already for Korben's "blaster" one time, I guess pistol is more accurate but people kind of agree for the use of blaster for most sci-fi guns it seems, so I guess it doesn't really matters :) what really matters is this super cool run :) :)

Yeah, we tried to debate this already for Korben's "blaster" one time, I guess pistol is more accurate but people kind of agree for the use of blaster for most sci-fi guns it seems, so I guess it doesn't really matters :) what really matters is this super cool run :) :)
Thanks Eethan! Yeah, I have always said pistol to this prop, so I guess it will be pistol.

Ugh, I know and agree
I just can’t afford to do it which is killing me. I’ll be watching the thread with interest though!
I will slow down the pace on the build, and I changed it to an interest thread instead. Hopefully that will gain some people on the list, we need at least 10 people. :)

I hope you'll still do the run with 5 registered, especially if you have already started working on the molds if I understood correctly.
damn! really hope this will happen!

One more added to the list! 4 more spots left on the first 10.

I hope you'll still do the run with 5 registered, especially if you have already started working on the molds if I understood correctly.
damn! really hope this will happen!
I slowed the tempo down a bit as I mentioned in a previous post, so I haven't started the work on it yet....when we are approaching 10 spots I will start :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back