«Crimson Lord» gen.2: Maul's lightsaber from "Solo" (by Lukyanov) [absolutely NEW one]

For those following this thread, Khal with KR sabers posted recently that this will be launching this Saturday Oct 15th at 9pm UK time (BST).

It will also be available from Saberbay at 1pm PST same day

Does anyone know how tall this saber sits from table to top of the arched thing? Looks like maybe about 6-7"...?

I want to make sure this will fit in a saber cabinet I'm planning.

Hey!

It was a long road from the beginning and tomorrow we're ready to start sales of my «Crimson Lord» gen.2 saber.

You can order:
- raw hilt (empty or with installation KIT);
- weathered (we're using some sources which allow us to completely replicate all the chips and scratches of a real "hero" saber) hilt. To be honest, I'm so lucky with the result that we did, I can just sit and drool looking at my own weathered hilt laying on table. A piece of art.
- weathered and installed with ECO chassis. I'll do all the installs myself. It's the way to support me - to order weathered and installed hilts.

* the final prices will be released on October 15th due to the changing exchange rate of pounds

If you're interested, where am I now and how's going - here's my story Log in or sign up to view

Thanks for your support, MTFBWY

Arrived yesterday. Didn't expect to get it that fast. Very happy with it and really glad I went for the weathering - looks amazing.

Just waiting on some allen keys to arrive so I can put it together.

The DHL driver asked me if I could open it up and was similarly impressed :)

Sorry for the poor quality picture

SAM_8232.JPG

Hi guys! Thanks for all of your kind words about my work, Crimson Lords weathered different to Creepy Uncles and I'm happy that you like it! 10 more done and get to KRsabers in a few days

Attachments

• IMG_20221121_151038.jpg
    IMG_20221121_151038.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 57

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back